When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Looks like Eugene doesn't like her romantically (yet??) which is kinda nice to see considering how much time he's spent with her. He really is just thinking of her like a friend

thank you so much for releasing so many chapters!! speedcat really lives up to their name

HAHAHAH my gosh, this girl getting sad because she hasn't had any fan service 😂😂 she's so funny hahahha

Oh! Also want to thank the translator for sharing and uploading!

thank you so much for the mass updates 💕💕
I've been wanting to say this since before, all of her dresses are so beautiful, it's such a pleasing to the eyes.

Thank you so much! I was waiting for updates for a while! You guys are doin a great job with the TL.. All the conversations flow super well and the art is fantastic

Thank you for translating and posting all these new chapters! What a treat! The art is so gorgeous and the characters are so interesting.

I’m so curious how this will all play out. I’m still holding on to the hope they can kill of that psychopathic prince. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Fed-Kun's army
Can I just say the dress designs in this are killing me? There's some serious elegance involved in every design, and she's not in the same dress every episode!

So Cain knows the crown prince is a total psycho a**hole right?!?! Another person on our side yayyy
Thank you for the mass updates!!

I'm loving this series, thank you to all the hard work of the scanlating team! ♡σ(≧ε≦o) everyone is such a cutie my heart is weak for cain being a soft shy babbyyy 😭😭
let's just all agree to kick out the crown prince ;))

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HARDWORK 🙏🎊🎉💯❤️❤️❤️

I seriously like the story 💕 Also, how each of the characters seem to have life not just some extras drawn in the corner to fulfill some role by passing by. Everyone seems Alive, aahhh I don't think I can completely express how I feel for the story's characters. Seriouslyyyy, thank you for giving us this masterpiece ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕

Alsoooo!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE WITH THESE GORGEOUS AF DRESSES???!!!?? I'd likely buy them if they're available, cuz the dedication to change the dresses style and appearance for every day of Princess Unnie's outing or even just her in-house nightgowns and light dress ❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯

Thank you speedcat and morrieeees scanlatooors
(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ love you all (๑♡∀♡๑)

Users who are viewing this thread