When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Dude the art is just so good. I keep staring at her outfits for so long, and the Duke is just my type wheeze

I gotta admit, this story is more and more becoming like Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute in the term of foolishness. This story won in main chara's perverseness tho'.

Double-page supporter
I mean, it's not that hard to have a better fitting character for the throne.
Considering the other choice would be a psychopath with and his ignorant lover, who take the lives of people around them as collateral damage to their quarrels.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the MC FL flips between being a dumb simp and a sharp planner faster than the AC current in the power grid! On one hand she's being ditzy about even looking at the guys, and on the other she instantly recognizes what they're thinking... yet the author/artist pulls it off perfectly, too.

Supporter
why can't she just come clean?
be like "The truth is: 1, I don't even want the throne. And 2, I'm afraid of what the prince will do if he thinks I'm in his way."
instead of making dubious excuses

Supporter
@Gurgling
Dude the art is just so good. I keep staring at her outfits for so long, and the Duke is just my type wheeze
yeah she has nice outfits
and on that note...
@krzywasabi
Why is she wearing such an elaborate and fancy ballgown for just a causal stroll outside lmao
because they look great! I imagine the artist is having a lot of fun drawing them

Seriously, the kind of person the prince is described as is the last person you would trust to run an empire. So yes, I wouldn't be surprised if a duke, an aristocrat of a status comparable to the royal family, would think of august asshole that way. In fact, that's his duty and his birthright.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I wouldn't want a self centered selfish bitch as a President King either.

Fashion blog entry 6: wow, this blue dress is my favorite yet! Even the men’s wear stepped up their game, tucked cravats, no open chests to be to be seen!

I hope she sobers up a bit soon. She's pretty dang shallow constantly going on about their looks and while the fangirling is funny, there's not much substance to it, and I hope she comes to Earth a bit more as the plot is starting to trip her up.

I know I've been simping over Eugene so much over the last chaps but damnn that outfit is so hot omgg

I just realized after re reading this for the 50th time....

Cain is much more relaxed with Litia than the FL.

Litia points out that in the story it didn't show that Cain had a bashful cute side to him. But he probably never showed that bc Prince was always near by n Cain could never really relax but still wanted to be near the FL.

So with Litia he can truely relax

Users who are viewing this thread