When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 17

omg mass update !!! Love the binge read😍
Loving the plot so much. Eugene is my fav

Thank you for the chp updates😊

thank you so much translator!! 😗loved this one so much!! the characters, the art work is impeccable, the story!! 😍

Thank you so much for the mass update!!! We are so thankful 🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖 Have a nice weekend dear Morries and Speedcat 💖💖💖

Eugene and the MC look so good together...I can’t believe he’s not the ML.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

WAIT WHAT THE TAG WAS INCORRECT?? Oops that was my first time using a spoiler tag sorry

Group Leader
Finally, somehing else! Pretty boys don't love the FL, they see her as a sister, so she can only be a couple with one of them, which I think is so much better (and healthy).
The story and the drawing are beautiful, so I'm looking forward to the continue!
Thank you for the mass release, Morries és Speedcat! 😘

MC is one lucky fangirl! And it's so funny how the keep misunderstood her actions into something pitiful🤣

Thanks so much for the mass update, really enjoying this one. Thanks for all the hard work. I appreciate the hard work that goes into translating.

The mass update is so so so appreciated for a story I’m starting to love a lot. My thanks to the scanlation group ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread