When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Omg! Love the staff corner 😍 liked it more than this chapter, actually! Thanks 🤩
Then, my next concern, the chapter- 😆 Omg! Everyone mistakes her fangirling for her sickness 😂 srsly! Gosh 🤣
Love this, it’s always funny, cute, adorable and amusing!

Fed-Kun's army
This webtoon is so silly but I love it. Some authors and mangakas have a certain thing that makes the most mundane and cliché stuff so interesting and I don't even know what that thing is. The art is gorgeous of course but I dropped dozens of stories with awesome art style because they were lacking

Anyway, I hope the author/artist keep doing what they're doing

They are all blushing and so cute I can't-

♡(> ਊ <)♡

⚔️👑⚔️
👨🏻‍🦳👩🏻‍🦳🧛🏻‍♀️ ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱ take my love dammit

1) imaginary cain is hot diggity damn
2) the hugs!!! my heart soft and warm!!! them bonding just so nice (and their blushes and smiles oof)
3) the commoner clothing hhhhhhHhhhhH
4) blushing cain melted me omg what a shy boi
5) last but not least: thank you very much translators for pampering us with updates!! you all are the best!! 🥰💕🥺

edit: the staff corner made me yell bc heck yeah! simping over eugene boi! im in on it! 🤩

Thank you for translating!!!

I'm usually not thinking in this direction and I know it's not going to happen but I am shipping CAIN AND EUGENE 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Her heart nutted so hard she fainted got damn! Pretty boys sure are dangerous 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

This art style is like,,,, top tier- I love it as much as Beware of the Villainess's art husdfhsiufdhfduis
And everyone's so soft I c R Y
Although, I just wanna say that original-story ML is trash

Okay, so the chapter was super amazing and I 100% appreciate the translation, but why does the buff cat in the staff corner look like there’s another cat on its chest? 🤣

Does anything ever happen in this manhwa besides the Princess coughing blood, squeeing over hot guys and being misunderstood? After 20 chapters it's getting old.😐

Man I love the art in this manhwa (the clothes especially; those dresses are just *chefs kiss*) but it'd be great if the story could just move a tiny bit quicker because this snail's pace plot is getting real old.

Double-page supporter
wow crown prince was trash to everyone, huh. Can't imagine his intentions with Ariel are super wholesome if he sent someone to kill his friend who swore his everything to him.

I’ve just discovered this and binge the whole thing! ❤️❤️❤️✨ it’s an honor to see this masterpiece! I can’t even hold my emotions in control😂 one minute I’m like 😭😭😭 next minute 🤤😍 and finally I’m 👻💔 going into cardiac arrest . Thank you translators for the hard work you do ✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread