When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 22

You know this cliche kinda just dawned on me right now. So many times the protagonist stumbles into small “inconspicuous” store that somehow has like a master craftsman that somehow nobody knows about or someone who is best businessman ever somehow and he just didn’t have the capital and immediately after the mc helps or sponsors them, they become the best ever and the mc gets rich

@Adhamhelmy LMAO so true. Or the MC happens to save someone who is the most skilled in the country (best swordsman, doctor, magician etc.) and they become indebted to the MC.

We don't need Daniel when Cain and Eugene has been serving us good looks ever since this comic has started. chour HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
So Libertia is finally heading out to introduce herself to best girl. Good for her. So wait there were six characters she wanted to meet if I recall correctly 5 supporting cast and the main villain, 4 male and 2 female?
Also I still love the contrast between Libertia's outer appearance and her inner fangirl who keeps milking the narrative in order to be healed by handsome men which she is collecting like a fleet of lambos and her fangirl crush on the character whose body she is inhabiting.

@tasneem One of the supporting characters from the story that suffered from being involved with the crown prince and Ariel.

Aggregator gang
@Justashorty Lol

I wonder if the FL of the novel is really oblivious to all the death of people close to her

I love that she's actually going out and purposefully snagging the affection flags for her fav characters. Rather than being a black hole of EQ she's trying to snag them with just enough force so they won't meet their bad ends.

Did they change the characters heights? Earlier Cain was only half a head taller and Eugene was a full head taller.

But now, that either means she's Hella tiny or they're Hella tall!

I can't quite remember if they explained what yvienne did tbh, just that she's a friend of the original mc

I seriously laugh everytime the misunderstanding of the people around her deepens while she’s internally fangirling 😂

Users who are viewing this thread