When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 23

this whole chapter is so fluffy!! love them handsum bois!! love them cute mc!! love them cute friendships!!
the nickname thing made my heart flutter aaaa

Aggregator gang
Ahhh thus chapter made me smile so much!! Thank you for the translation🥺💞

i love it I love it I love it I love her!! I love the two handsome but adorable men!!😍😍

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the updates ❤️
Btw. MC is such a mood hahaha. Also, I really really love the art style of this story.

She is so dense and usually I hate that, but I find her so loveable? Like she's such an idiot but so full of joy and happiness that I can't help but love her.

“There’s no point in keeping them” “😧” misunderstanding lol

Aggregator gang
@mariaterrae: i think it's because she genuinely and innocently dense, it's lovable that her denseness doesn't hurt anyone. Unlike many MCs i know, even when the love interests shout at their faces "i love you", they would just laugh it off and think they're joking, fvck.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh volton's neck and head in page 2 had me in tears dsfnlkajdfas he looks like that fish from spongebob
2xater.jpg

Her actions are like a bucket list kind of thing, I can understand the misunderstandings
I just hope they react well when she recovers from her illness

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another chapter I love how her fangirling behavior can also be construed by the people of the setting as her "symptoms and condition" worsening and the misunderstandings that causes. I was bummed when she left best maid behind but hopefully things will turn around soon.

Dex-chan lover
“I'm going to die soon, so there’s no point in keeping them”
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Oh geeze they all think she's selling because she's dying and she's oblivious I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad

She keeps on accidentally saying such morbid things. Her intense fangirling and plans to run the f*** away from their when the story starts really wind up looking so dark to the people that think she's dying.

I just love everyy single time her fangirling/intense planning gets misunderstood 😆

Users who are viewing this thread