When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

titty window man can fuck off,his character design looks the worst to me.Please titty window man dont enter the harem

IM FUCKING DEAD YALL CALLED HIM TITTY/BOOBY WINDOW MAN L EAJFLAJFLKWEAJF;LEWJ;LFJEWAL;J; also daniel are u the ML cuz like ur so mysterious lmao u better be hotter than these two hotties

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Volton just kicking the shit out of those guys in the background was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Actual ML (im guessing cause of his ~vibes~) is starting to show up? And seems to have feels already 👀

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! CALM DOWN. I REPEAT. CALM. DOWN. DNAIEL ANANDN HEARRAXXE AR EHERE (this is more of calming myself down </3)

Fed-Kun's army
THAT IS DANIEL AKA ANOTHER CROWN PRINCE AND ARIEL ANTI
daniel better appear more after this I AM IMPATIENT

ngl Eugene looks beautiful when beating the shit out of people

I was gonna be a silent reader but that scene where eugene beating the sht of those lads while cain closing her ears is just TOO DARN CUTEEEEE 😆💖💖💖

also not @ me simping just at daniel's eye panels while stare at booby man herrace, his appearance could do better✋😭

BOOB WINDOW MAN YOU FINALLY CAME. but seriously, why he wear that garbage clothes tho

my bad but Herrace looks like a child 🚶‍♀️
we waiting for the Daniel reveal though 🏃‍♀️

Omo omo!!! Is that Daniel!?!!!👀
By the way, what’s with that clothes 🤣 i can accept the chest open like that but why the collar? 😂

Anyway ogPrincess is really pitiful. She doesn’t have anyone on her side and then they spread rumours about her until she literally became a villain herself. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread