When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

Def one of my fav webtoon. This is the first time the huge amout of misunderstanding made me so happy!

I-i can't believe this.. After 10 yrs sticking with nover/webtoons and mangas even when someone's died i never felt this much hurt wtf.
This not even sad or even somebody dying.

Just because a mere ship hhhh.

Kyaa, Cain covering her ears and Eugene fighting them behind her back
This is way too cute XD

And then the other two suddenly appearing XD
And the wanting her to cry? Like, that's really messed up but i could only laugh XD

Mr boob window has admitted to being a pervert!

That brings me an inordinate amount of joy 👌

I just noticed that Daniel said that he's commissioned to assassinate Libertia!? Like whaaaa who would dare(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Finally, he is here. And to be honest, kinda remind me of jojo.

Also, that Daniel. Even though there're still many things to uncover about him, I'm rooting for him and Litia already. But, my Cain x Litia is still there. Now, I'm confused TT

Thank you so much for this mass posting of new chapters! I adore this story and the art and characters. Thank you for all your hard work!

Damn is this a crossover? Herrace art style is so different from the others. It's like he's from a whole different manga [cough] Jojo [cough]

Also, his boob window is distracting. I can't take him seriously LMAO

It's like fucking JoJo without the cheekbone lines OMFG

Also plsplspls let this series be a poly I can't imagine Libertia with ONE of these two the other one will always make me sad no matter who gets chosen

And if she doesn't end up with either (unfortunately that happens with a lot of webtoons) I do not welcome any new hero XD

Double-page supporter
The only one who'd be able to whisk Tia away completely from ground zero is the last boss aka the assassin, even with the help of all the others before him. Can't wait for when they meet before she meets the crown prince & heroine. She needs to take off soon. Both sides of the rumours do help her case although they complicate her matter a lot & might prevent her from escaping cleanly before meeting the couple.

Users who are viewing this thread