When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

She ain't mad cause she ain't dying LMAO

Now that I think about it, wouldn't she be a truly blessed being getting rid of an incurable disease like this? Is gonna be fun to watch what the future have for her.

omg you guys are awesome. thank you for releasing so many chapters of this amazing manhwa!!

Thank you so much for the mass update!!! This story is so great and the art is soooo pretty!

I always let out a small pain filled screech whenever I read the latest chapter. Thank you. I'm hooked. I feel so spoiled.

LOL that soon to be introduced, mysterious ML will eat his words when he does, in fact, fall for a dying person 😂😂 can't wait HAHAHalso! Thank you Soo much for all the chapters! The last MC I liked as much as this one was Aria (from the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass manhwa/novel)

😭I LOVE EUGENE GODDAMMIT 😭 AND CAIN IS PRECIOUS ASF TOO HE'S LIKE NINE FROM BEWARE OF THE VILLAINESS
the mysterious ml better be top notch, he's already got hard competition 😭

Really? So there are rumors that the Princess is dying but someone (Crown Prince?) still put an assassination hit on her to end her life sooner? That's cruel.

"Is there a reason to love someone who's dying?"

He's gonna be the ML isn't he? I can feel it.

Also why does Herrace look like a Jojo's character. He feels hilariously out of place compared to all the other main character designs (Libertia, Eugene, Cain and probably also the new guy although we haven't seen his face yet).

maybe this goes harem route
i kinda hate how it all revolves around pitying mc when she's actually
not pitiful or sad

Everyone is saying that the ML just showed up or something?
I'm confused who the heck is the ML?

Users who are viewing this thread