When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

@jiyui Well considering the comments are saying the ML showed up this chapter and there are two new male characters introduced in this chapter, Herrace and Daniel, it has to be one of the two. And somehow I don't think it's Herrace (not handsome enough to be a romance manhwa male lead) so it has to be Daniel (the one with the hood).

I dont care about the plot anymore, i only care about the art PURE GOLD, LIBERTIA UNNIE PLEASE WHIP ME OOOO MY GOOOOOD!

Least but nos last, i really want this to be the Harem Route, come on, too much gorgeous guys to pick only one and she is a princess, maybe one day she will be a queen, who said she cant have some concunbines? hmmm? hmmmm? ohohohohoh
😉😍

FINALLY THAT HERRACE GUY MADE HIS FACE REVEAL.

SIGN ME UP FOR THIS HAREM ROUTE AND GORGEOUS IKEMENSSSSSS ALSO PRINCESS GAHHHHHH. IM HERE FOR THE BEAUTY /slap/

ANYWAY! Thank you for your hardwork translating this magneficent work :))))))) I really hope you continue till the last drop!!! 💕

Okay, Cain, you’re cool, you’re strong, you’re rich.

But spend two bucks on a little longer pants! Looks like you’ve got water in your house! (Not to mention titty windows Herrace)🤣🤣🤣

p.s. thanks for the translation!

@JWChibi
Because people, even modern people, are idiots. He always thinks that a superior - be it the king, the head of his own company or a politician - who is totally incapable but friendly and able to talk by telling them what they want to hear is better than one who is efficient but strict and taciturn. 😑

Eugene is too hot to be a 2nd ML. What a waste 😭. I don’t know for sure but I’m assuming the hooded guy Daniel will be the first ML.

Gosh I’m most curious about Daniel... swear he’s gonna be like the “main” ML even tho there’s a whole hot ass Eugene right there 😌

(unfortunately Harrace’s appearance ain’t it for me oof 😂😂)

They’re getting too deep with it lmao it’s like watching art teachers talk about how deep an artist’s painting is when they literally drew a blue sky because the sky is blue. HILARIOUS! 😂 OMG HERRACE AND... his friend that I forgot the name of. I forgot their backstory already...

this is literally one of the best fuckin webnovels i've ever read, everything is so beautiful about it

I just wanna see that buff woman's face. You can tell she works hard for her family with those guns 😌

IM IN LOVEEEE WITH THIS MANHWA. I put this at the same level as Beware of the Villainess. They both have amazing comedic timing, charming female leads and a good range of male leads with varying personalities and nice biddies🙈 really. nice. biddies. im in love

Users who are viewing this thread