When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

thanks for the update!!! is that daniel?? finally shows up huh

cain and eugene is getting sweeter every chapter damn,,ill be sad if they didnt end up with the princess huhu

I read ahead on the spanish translation, and I really wish the webtoon was available in english now. This is riveting. The clues sort of point to her ending up with Daniel though to be honest.

What's cool (and unique I think?) too is
that she has explicitly told Eugene that she is NOT interested in any romantic relationship
and I think
it's implied with the duke Cain as well. They both make it very clear that they know that there is no romantic relationship possible (as they are both under the thought that she is dying. Another thing is that the spanish translation makes her sound a bit thirstier for the female lead and supporting characters as with the male secondary characters. It would be hilarious if she suddenly falls for/has Ariel crush on her too lol. Then seeing the crazy yandere prince being crazy, she decides to save her too lol

Dex-chan lover
Well, I know this is nothing to do with this chapter but "what about the father ?"
I mean, he keep her inside the catle because he regret neglecting her so, why he didn't show up at all ?

oh my hi daniel.
and lmaoo these misunderstandings are piling up but i'm glad they're funny ones and not frustrating ones

Supporter
boob window guy makes his appearance, and is even weirder than I expected
don't think I'll like him

Sem

Dex-chan lover
If only they had any idea that 90% of the time the thoughts in her head are just "Amazingly sexy!!"

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, Yellow Femboy is a bitch. Whelp now we have a pretty boy who sucks.

@Kingdo

It's bc he doesn't want to get attached to or love her. He's realizing "Hey maybe my daughter was framed a villianess not bc of her mom WHOSE DEAD AND HAS NO INFLUENCE ON HER, but bc IM the problem" so he wants to send her off without feelibg guilty. Admitting things makes it real, n he doesnt want to fully admit to EVERYTHING.

i keep silent… but seriously… i love how they make the missunderstanding bigger, while the princess actualling fangirl over handsome guy 🤣🤣

ok but with a personality like that how does boob window guy end up falling in love with ariel

Users who are viewing this thread