When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

Omg i luve EUGENE OMGGGGG HE IS THE BESTTT WHERE CAN I FIND MYSELF A EUGENE PLEASEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Press F for Eugene, who has passed away of 2nd ML Syndrome kekw
May he rest in peace

😭 now the only thing I need is my baby Eugene if he isn't the ML just give him to me pls, PLEASE

OMG NOOOOOOO EVERYONE IS IN LOVE AND IDK WHO TO SHIP PLEEEASE CAIN WAS MY FAV BUT IDEK CDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's quite ironic how our MC despise Ariel for hurting so many second characters and now we have two of them falling hard for her...
These poor puppies will probably be hurt too by her later (and probably Herrace and Daniel too). I'm not even sure she will choose one of them... 😥
She should know the effect of one of Litia's smile too 😏

@nanakatsuchiya I ship them too, since they talk about "mixing their essences" or whatever in early chap 😂😂

☹️ I know it wont be Eugene but to read this, it still makes me sad.. this just makes me want to insert myself in the story so eugene's hotness wont go to waste 😅😅

@Azanna different kind of pain. Ariel got them all killed. The MC is just going to make them all suffer unrequited love. Plus Ariel also ends up getting married to the person that killed them to add insult to injury. I'd rather be alive with heartbreak then dead and my killer sleeping with the girl I wanted to be with XD

Users who are viewing this thread