When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 31

I’m kind of liking Herrace too but I’m waiting for my boy Daniel...I wanna see him before I choose a side!! 😚❤️❤️

Wow. I just love all of the characters so far. Like, is this even possible? That's a first for me!

CAIN IS WEARING THE BROOCH IM MELTINGGGGG 😭
also them EYES HHHHHHH in sweatin yall

so sloooow... only the first part of the chapter brought some plot... i want yviene to appear already

I love the TL notes!! They are hilarious 😂 It feels almost as if I was reading this with friends <3

Btw I really want to see Daniel now !

Ty so much for translating!! Also, as much as I love this story - I wish it would start progressing a bit quicker because I feel that as we get more chapters the chapters contain less and less story lol so short

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the Herrace chapters. Can we progress to the next characters already?

I don't care if Herrace is a psychopath or whatever I'VE BEEN SIMPING FOR HIM SINCE HIS FIRST APPEARANCE AND I WILL CONTINUE DOING IT
HERRACE SIMP NATION RISE!!!!!!

"Herrace is the only one with a personality" yeah but not like. A good one. Litia pls let this gremlin go.

how the fuck a crazy boy with stupid design showing his dumb chest everywhere is cool? serious, any girl here, tell me you think it';s cool too, really?

Cain looks so cool with ponytailllll 💕💕 and who is Daniel?? Kinda wondering if he is the Male Lead or not hahahha

Ah gotta love sadist psychopaths gremlin, can’t wait to see more of him and his crying face if possible. Thank you for the translation as always!

@athanasialuv2 ME TOO!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread