When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 31

I cannot not say "boobie window" when a boy cleavage shows up. I love it. Thanks

This story makes me so happy. LOL it's truly such a great fangirl life. Surrounded by cute guys that she can dress up. XD I love that she's just SQUEE-ing over them without wanting to date them. I FEEL YOU LITIA!

Since "Litia" (the dog) was mentioned, I was always wondering where it is now. Is the dog still alive or nah?

high possib that its now dead but tbh ill be sad if the dogs truly dead ))); that cute pup *faint sobs*

lmao the prince might've killed the dog

ok maybe not so lmao but more of wallowing on the floor with sadness

this boob window pisses me off. seriously not even trying to hide his crying fetish

Oki. Just to put this out there.

The Litia is a fangirl thro an thro. But the kind tgat cherishes their favs instead of being possessive of them (you know the kind)

BUT-

In world, and as a princess, shes legally allowed to have more than one man if her husband allows. So with that knowlege.

I guarantee, someone will write a fanfic, of the Mc, having a reverse harem, and they all live relatively happily ever after. Thats the clean, everyone gets the gurl ending atleast.

Also i may be using 20% brain power, so thanks for coming to my ted talk

CAIN!!!! NJKDZFHJKS-

THAT PONYTAIL IS GORGEOUS! EXQUISITE! SUPER PRETTY ESPECIALLY WHEN HE SMILEEE!! HOW CAN SOMEONE DRAW A MAN THAT PERFECTTTT?!!! (灬♥ω♥灬)

@xpeanut in a very odd way yes (him jumping at the possibility litia's crying is so weird but there is an odd charm to him)

Fed-Kun's army
yay Yvinne will work under her! she's literally snatching everyone and making them avoid Crown Prince and Ariel as much as possible 😂

Users who are viewing this thread