When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 31

Ugh I hate the fact that everyone is hating on herrace so much like this... Like it's not even in a joking way anymore, they are practically bullying him ಠ︵ಠ I like all MLs but if u continue this I'm really gonna be sad. Pls keep your hateful comments to yourself (눈‸눈) don't spread negativity. Also I'm pretty sure that the reader's view towards Herrace would not have gone in such a negative direction if it were not for the excessive hate the TL team is giving him.... I really appreciate and like you guys, your comments at the end always make me laugh and I am always anticipating them by the end of the chapter(^^) ...but these days aside from some nice remarks that are relatable and make me smile, all I see is extreme negativity towards Herrace (。•́︿•̀。) it's ok to a certain extent but pls be reminded that too much of some thing can end up hurting pplʕ´• ᴥ•̥`ʔ

Also I'm sorry that my comment came out as rude at the start, I got kind of irritated reading so many hate comments by the TL group as well as the readers and thus finally ended up venting it out(^^;) but know that I really like you all and am really very grateful to you for translating these wonderful manhwas for us (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Aggregator gang
I hope he doesn't have ulterior motives for Litia, it seems like he treats her like a plaything

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

"I'll look after you Emma, so that you won't have to worry about money even when you're old" someone pls stop our gurl from (accidental) flirting pls I can't--

also lol true, Litia always looks so gorgeous like howw
and ok Herrace boi is gonna be quite a hassle to deal with. I don't hate him but like, he will be annoying to handle so I'm curious how our Litia will make him hers

Group Leader
@Piyoyo If you check the end of the chapter, I think I pretty much said that I'm leaning toward Herrace right now
But, if you look at what he's doing in all the chapter he appeared, he never give a good/nice vibes, of course he might have a reason behind it, but overall what he did is just "I want to see you cry" kind of thing. We don't hate Herrace, we just feel that his personality makes us uncomfortable, like what you going to do with a crying person? Sounds very creepy and not nice at all. If by any chance, in the future it's explained or he changed a bit, his hobby/kink is fine, just don't be too straightforward in showing it. Our team is having fun, with Herrace being in the story, it adds the comedy and variety, we might sounds like we hate him but we Absolutely didn't hate him that much.

Thanks so much for the uodste! I will never get enough of this. Thanks for all the hard work and effort as well💗

Been simping over herrace for a while now tbh yeah he’s cringy but he’s absolutely gorgeous
He’s like the wattpad/twilight ml of this manhwa: shows up at windows randomly, acts aloof but cares a lot, mysterious and kinda playful. It’s a nice contrast to the other two, who are more gentle and protective around her

Cain is really an eye candy. I just love how he's so adorable. How he's serious and how he's shy and blushing. Fuiyooooh 😍😍😍

Harrace's face when he thought she was going to cry XD

He was so excited to see it! Yea the cry baby n the sadist are a perfect match if the cotton candy princess wasn't an idiot. (I cringe when i see her overly girly clothes wtf author)

BUT I CANT WAIT FOR LITA AND THE MISS TO BECOME FRIENDS

😭😭😭 AW GUYS! CAIN IS WEARING THE BROOCH LITIA GOT HIM.

Herrace needs to check himself cause he's about to wreck himself. lol😰

@CongNong The problem with Ria's dress it's too detailed it's unpractical and impossible to use in real life. The "Beware of the Villainess" dresses are good but the color scheme could be better. Some of the dresses color just blends together making the detail lost

Oh my can we have Cain and Eugene as main interest please? Theyre too precious. Ponytail Cain is soooo awesome and hot. Cute and Lewd. Oh my gawd.

@Morielle I'm really happy to hear that you are having fun with him and not actually hate him (◍•ᴗ•◍)! and I am sorry for misunderstanding, I get where you were coming from now, it would indeed be nice if he will get character development regarding his weird kink (^~^;)ゞ I would also like to thank you again for the wonderful translations and also for clarifying even though you weren't obliged to ( ◜‿◝ )♡ oh and I did notice your comment at the end and it relieved quite a bit of my irritation 😂 infact after reading your comment I am even laughing over and embarassed at the fact that I got so irritated over something like this my second lead syndrome must have kicked in(≧▽≦) ゞ I'm reli sorry (*﹏*;).... (although his sadism aside I do like his art style ngl especially the face 👀. I liked his open cut shirt too, although after reading your boob window comments I couldn't see it in the same way anymore 🤣)

cain soft boy cain best boy 🥺

- ty all u amazing staff for blessing us with cain today even if we had to endure the gremlin panels (╯✧∇✧)╯💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread