When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

This chapter made me cry a lot in different date. I always re-read it and it still hurts to read it, even if she meant it differently, it makes me think about the real Litia 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 plus the ml's were in pain and shocked.

"To avoid the male and female leads"
GURL YOU JUST ABOUT CAPTURED ALL THE CHARACTERS WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT AVOID

Fed-Kun's army
The bois learning that she already knows is kinda painful to see, especially Cain.

Hey i just thought of something. Did the prince CAUSE the soul eating disease the og princess had? I mean there's the chapter where Cain had a flashback of the prince doing something to him and asking for his life, so-

What the crown prince the REAL real villain the whole time? (Like ik he's a psycho)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I BINGED 33 CHAPTERS IN THE SPAN OF 4 HOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I SWEAR SHE MAKES EVERYONE THINK SHE'S GONNA DIE EVERY CHAPTER LMFAOOOO
SHE ALWAYS GOTTA SAY SOMETHING AMBIGUOUS LIKE " I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT" 😂

Thank you for the chapter!!

I really enjoy the groups memes at the end, it never fails to make me laugh XD

Fed-Kun's army
Sort of makes me wonder that when that blue-haird girl(ariel or whatever) comes to the capital and how the events unfold after. I feel like she's either going to be exactly like the flashbacks the mc has of her , when she was reading the novel or she's just super scheming "villainous" that is either isekai'd as well or just plain scheming.

@Sofiiiiiii I think it's coz he just got comfy and got used to MC being all jolly. All was good and fun, but then he was suddenly once again brought back to reality that MC is dying and it even came from her own mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread