When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 35

Ok bit Litia answering with zero hesitation that her unnie is the most beautiful just pulls my heartstrings SHE LOVES HER SO MUCH I SUPPORT YOU GIRL

Herrace dear, what do you think tears even taste like? Of course they're salty. Loool

Thank you so much for the translation!!

After reading the bottom part i actually scrolled up to check that the guys didnt have nipples

Also are we going to ignore the cat face in the previous chapter when the bag of coins is spilled on the ground?

The boy who wants to make Litia cry is Very weird. I really don't like him. 🙄

So... Daniel? Is he The ML?

this boob window is soooooooo cringy and wierd. i want to yeet him out

Am I the only one who kinda hates the misunderstanding because like she’s just gonna leave, but she’s also trapping in these other characters. It feels like when they find out that she’s just leaving and not dying they might resent her, like they’re worried about her so much but it’s just a misunderstanding 🤦🏾‍♀️😔

Dex-chan lover
That puppy was nice but every time i see that guy hungering for tears I just think of these guys

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The moment I saw Herrace I immediately wondered the translation groups reactions at the end and im not disappointed NSJGNKSNDJNGKJDS

thank you for the update! as always I really went ROFL (in my mind) to all the boys delusional assumptions-

The discord chats at the end make me want to read this manhwa more than the actual manhwa itself lolll

Users who are viewing this thread