When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I can't express just how much I hate blondie boy over here

Group Leader
Pretty obvious at this point that Daniel is the endgame ML... But urgh, stop teasing us already and just introduce him!! I'm dying over here... He even looks hot in all these tiny teases, ah...

Dex-chan lover
the anatomy in this art is goals I cant stop looking at their perfect hands, collar bones, and of course da tiddy

lols i was like aww Herrace so sweet but then he did that 🙃....
Thanks for the update! Cant wait for Daniel to be introduced already ahh😄😆

Group Leader
"Herrace ascended into his ultimate hoe form" HHHAHAHAHA

This chapter is golden

Double-page supporter
So let me guess, she starts gathering info on the Prince and her entourage will assume she wants to bring him down... with obvious results.

WDYM TL NOTE. "IF YOU DIE, I CAN'T SEE YOU CRY" MAKES THE MOMENT PERFECT, MY HEART IS FLUTTERING READING THAT LINE

Aggregator gang
Holy cow, Herrace!

Also, I agree that Litia is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER in the series. 💜

Everytime they mention her death, i keep imagining how when she's suddenly "cured", EVERYONE WILL THINK ITS A MIRACLE AND CALL IT GODS GRACE XD

I luv that thought so much n i NEED to see it.

But again. Where the fuck is that deadbeat dad of hers? I thought he was trying to make it up to her, VISIT YOUR DAUGHTER SO I CAN SEE YOU ANGST OVER BEING A HORRIBLE FATHER YOU PRICK.

i love how she says these devastatingly tragic things and breaks everyone's hearts without even realizing hjdbvsjkhb

Funny that when I was bookmarking the raws, I always seemed to misspelled from loves to lives =w=

Dex-chan lover
All the misunderstandings are piling up and it's so messed up lol

Istg the amount of misunderstandings happening 😂😩I wish she could just tell them that she’s not gonna die but I also feel like because they think she’s gonna die, they care more and feel more for her . In a way, the thought of death connects them even more

I was guessing whose hands were in the cover. Now I get that we only have 4 boys who would fall for her and the last guy is the one who is putting tiara on MC. That mystery guy whose country was destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread