When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

I'm loving this ❤️❤️❤️😍❤️😍😍❤️😍

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

they all be having drama while her highness is having the time of her life reviewing unnie's memories lolololol

and yes, the boob window is distracting

I kind of feel bad for them because the MC is so ambiguos about her disease because she doesn’t understand the gratitude of it. Yet again it’s only been like a month or two so I can understand why she doesn’t feel the need to tell them anything yet but damn. :,(

Ok so she successfully broke all of the leads' spirits, now where's Daniel? xD

PLS ITS SO FUNNY BC WE KNOW SHES NOT GONNA DIE AND SHES SPEAKING SO VAGUELY THAT THEY THINK SHES GONNA DIE SOON 😭😭😭

I am the only one who chokes up whenever they show the doctor’s face in these scenes? Like you can tell he is suffering that he can’t find a cure or alleviate the pain of his patient. The fact that he is so empathetic brings tears to me.

Seriously, I am so trying to be all depressed with them but I laughed the entire chapter. Litia doing numbers to these poor people after spazzing internally. Goodness gracious hahahaha

Okay, I’m really loving this translation:

“It wasn’t that I was staying by her side
But the princess by mine.”

I just love how complex the structure of this sentence !!!

Again, thank you for translating! ♥️

Goooooood this is both so sad and fucking hilarious at the same time. They're all freaking the fuck out when Litia just passed out because of being a fan girl god damn. The misunderstanding between these guys and Litia is so massive it's hilarious. Thanks for the translation!

I feel like crying😭 for all those people think she be dying while at the same time i laughed 😂because our heroine is being non-chalant without knowing what they were feeling. Man this is complicated feelings. Dont know if i should cry or laugh

Lmaooo I feel so bad for the rest of the crew, Litia just over here just trying to live her best fangirl life while the others are depressed thinking she’s gonna die 🤣💀

THE BOOB THEORY MUST BE TRUE! IT JUST MAKES SENSE XD
ahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread