When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

miss princess is running them with the biggest scam EVER jddhdjjdjksjdjddjbf this is my shiiiiit

Aggregator gang
Save and run may seem like a good plan to the mc, but she reallybshould stop for a moment to consider how saving means becoming just important enough to her savees that running will break their hearts. Letting them die might be more merciful than this.

Fed-Kun's army
this manhwa really gave me such a weird.....complicated feeling like...i feel bad for them to feel like that but i want to laugh as well since the real reason for this "preserving memories" is just her want to preserve her fangirling moment xD

.... It feels so unnatural I don't even feel pity for the guys it's just.... WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!🥴🥴🥴

it's so weird because they are going through the most intense shit ever and we're out here like o-o

I'm getting used to seeing Eugene's puffy red-rimmed eyes. He's been crying a lot recently. ^^;;

stoppp this is so funny lol everyone's like "nooo the princess is dying" and here me as the reader is like lol cool guys go brr

I love this manhwa but the staff comments make it even better, lmao. #CloseBoobWindow

@Svelandria True! How you describe it makes a lot of sense (much more sense than Litia experiencing ONLY the symptoms of the disease, for some arbitrary reason). I have wondered almost the exact same thing- and I think it's definitely possible. Plus, if they actually needed to find a cure in order to save Litia's life, it'd sure add some higher stakes!

LEgit cried you dont know the amount of times i happily yell "Herrance!~" when i see him just VIBIN in the background just casually going in and about of the PRINCESS OF THE IMPERIAL FAMILY'S PALACE like- i love him so much

Tbh If they got to the serious plot(?) points since I understand that she needed to help the people first before it's too late is reasonable. I'm kinda excited if she somehow tried to piece everything from the OG litia's memories and fix every thing that is fucked up from then on. There are still questions that needed to be answered, other than Daniel's face hahahahaha

I think I understand why Herrace likes it when people cry because miss maid highkey looking very pretty 😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread