When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

i don't think she's going to die. but ugh. i cry for these poor people who she unknowingly put into agony. it hurts man :(((( poor babies 😢

DANIEL NEEDS TO COMEEE I know she’ll be fine according to Unni rightt? Like she’s not actually gonna die right, they just think that and she’s not telling them she is gonna be fine?

On one hand it's tragic but on the other hand, the readers who knows the real circumstances and I don't know if I wanted to laugh or pity

STOP WITH MORE THEORY ABOUT HIS BOOB WINDOW TRANSLATOR-NIM!!! i wanna feel the angst but instead laugh a lot bcos of you guysxD

WAIT i just remembered how the doctor had asked the duke for that one fruit or something
what if he gives it to her

If they ever find out that she’s not terminally ill I don’t think they can forgive her....

I couldn't help crying by these dummies😭 but at the same time.... Laugh by the misunderstandings brought by miss maid😂 then suddenly..... Feel excited by the talking Daniel was it? 🤭 This manhwa never seece to make me feel😌

😭😭😭😭 i know they’re misunderstanding but still this angst 😭😭😭 I can’t stop crying. They must’ve been heartbroken too. Because the way she’s acting does seem like she doesn’t let anyone in.

not me sitting in the corner hoping it becomes a major character death angst and just leaves us hanging with her death even though i know it prolly wont happen.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch my heart again :') also poor emma. I wonder how awful it was for her in the original timeline with unnie

Users who are viewing this thread