When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 36

I REALLY DON'T WANT DANIEL TO BE ML PLSSS LET THEM ALL BE FRIENDS OR SOMETHING
Cain is my ML for her tho lol

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to think her condition is actually worse than she thinks

i live for the tl team's notes in the end of every chapter🤣🤣 and author just gives too much fan service to the point that boob window becomes really distracting😩

thanks so much for the update!!
Ik its a misunderstanding but seeing them hurt and crying...😭😭

I wanted to cry in this chapter, but after seeing people's comments I laughed 🤣 the comments so funny 🤣🤣

like tbh what would she say when she’s supposedly dead but not??? “sorry guys its a prank 😃” ??????

Fed-Kun's army
she wants something to capture untainted memories when she just wants pictures of her beautiful men lahxhsbdkshsjs i love this miseunderstanding

aaaaaaah her found family is so nice i just want them all to find happiness ;W; just, take all the maids, dr and handsome men to the countryside and leave the big people behind

@Ahan1899 "I'm starting to think her condition is actually worse than she thinks"

RIGHT?! that fainting was not due to them being too handsome, it doesnt fit the other times she fainted due to that...

EVEN KNOWING SHE WASNT ACTUALLY GONNA DIE I STILL BAWLED MY EYES OUT WHAT THE FUCK ;;;;;;;;;;;;; THE EXPRESSION ON THEIR FACES 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

that fact that she's so carefree and everyone is literally so upset and worried just mmmmmm the contrast

Seeing them so sad like that. But to think its all missunderstanding. I dont know what to feel. Should i cry or laugh😂😭

Users who are viewing this thread