When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 37

Boob window-less Herrace looked like that one weeb kid who proudly (and unabashedly) wears his favorite anime character inspired clothing everytime he goes to the local mall......only to regret it few years later as an adult.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if there would be a plot twist, a chance where she might actually die from Raphaelis, like Raeliana from Why She Had to Go to the Duke. 😅

She could stay happy because she knows she would still be healthy. But what if turns out there's some kind of unknown risk?

I just don't want their anxiety and sadness for a whole year to be in vain.

Aggregator gang
Is the crown prince enough of a crazy bastard to kill someone who's got halfway in her grave already? Because with all the passing out and the blood vomiting, she doesn't seem much alive to me.

with how they all looked I thought MC passed out for like a week or smth..

Yes I also agree. Litia is truly beautiful I am so sad for her. And the implication that she might disappear after the last memory.....sigh.... I don't want it to happen T-T
Although if her soul still stay there after the last memory it'd be a confusing and pitiful situation. Sigh.. can the real Litia be happy too T-T

less boob window pls, Herrace's is enough lol

Dex-chan lover
Read a spoiler a while back saying that
that red haired scumbag was the ML? or at least, it wasn't any of the already introduced, fleshed out, and very amiable guys so far
. Which made me lose interest in this aside from the great feels given by these kinds of moments

This is the first time I noticed the crown prince LMAO after this very short chapter :( Same as below me, I thought Litia passed out like a week or even a month, still, they are worried about Litia's illness and it makes sense. I really want to see Daniel, I wonder is he the male lead or something? Nope, I don't need the spoiler atm!

Anyway, thank you for the translation!

Thanks for the update~^^
@Jeikob No, the red head a.k.a the crown prince is half-bro of princess. He isn't ML, don't worry.
Daniel is the ML 💖

Im still under the theory that the prince caused Litias illness, bc he got up to sone shady shit as a kid with Cain. Like wtf was that!?

But I am glad that the dad FINALLY CARES. Considering he was all dramatic about how he neglected the princess IN ONE OF THE FIRST CHAPTERS, this guy is dragging his feet like crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
Herrace looks less offensive to my eyes without the boob window.
I still don't like him though lol

Poor baby Cain, I want to give him a tight hug and tell him everything will be alright 😭

the maids love her so much 🥺 im so happy for positive female relationships, at this point i'll take master/servant as long as it's genuine TT

thanks for the chapter

Thank you!!

Oh my goodness, everyone's bags!! Emo angel got me cracking up.

Dex-chan lover
At least they looked terrible do she didn't pass out immediately, actually they all look good even with bags

Users who are viewing this thread