When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 39

ok? this is getting.... interesting. i'm not sure i like the idea of the princess meeting the psycho prince without even knowing anything about their past history. the only info she has is from 'the novel', but that doesn't explain anything about the princess, really.

why would 'stopping the memories and refusing to meet the reincarnator' count as a good thing? not lile the princess' opinion of the prince could go any lower...

This MC just becomes more and more of an idiot. Her behavior is hard to watch from the sidelines. I get why original body owner won’t meet her until she sees all of the memories.

Double-page supporter
i can't wait to meet the prince.

also i love og libertia... i wish this was a yuri.

I feel that the Emperor is incompetent. You have someone that wants to leave and then disrespect that decision. As a father to her he is incompetent.

Double-page supporter
"Not merciless towards the weak" No shit.. if the crown prince see her being weak he'll dispose her....

Liking "damsel in distress" doesn't mean he wont kill his political rival... the stakes were different after all

I knew that the emperor is blind but even incompetence has its limit

Aggregator gang
So she says “call me if you want to talk” next time she calls “I’m going to make it so you can’t call me for awhile” lol, then why make it a thing at all?

Still interesting development, I guess her view of the Prince is going to be wrong.

Arghhhhh, I'm si curious to see how the crown prince will behaveee

..... I HATE HATE HATE THE EMPEROR.

"I'll order the prince to stay by her side" FUCKING ASK HER IF THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS. SHE WAS HORRIFIED BY THE MENTION OF HIM AND YOU THINK ITS OKI WITHOUT ASKING HER!?

Fuck. This. Family.

Except Unnie. Unnie is perfection.

Dex-chan lover
What if the prince becomes a sis-con after seeing how weak she is. Is that his fetish, weak girls? Just like Herrace and crying. What kind of novel is this XD these fetishes are ☹️

She had a giraffe neck when you see her with the ponytail 🦒

hm, i think you guys arent giving enough credit to the emperor. he realized his mistake and is trying to fix it, its better then if he just left her like in the novel, he is giving a effort to change things

Just when my view of the emperor increased, he just threw a bomb. Why would he do that. You can’t say no because he reminds you of his lover. No wonder the crown prince is so entitled

Dex-chan lover
If the Emperor wasn't a fuckup he wouldn't of had two horribly damaged children. At least he means well.

Group Leader
I feel like the crown prince is going to instantly develop a sister complex cus our FL is so adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread