When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 39

No no no Emperor!! 😣 dont put the Crown Prince right next to her omg!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
...Wait, if there's a delay in the memories, does that mean the effects will be worse so she can see it? Like a 4-in-1 ass beating coma instead of the usual blood puking and fainting???
I'd still take if for Libertia though, goddamn do I love her

This emperor is yet another example of how being a ruler doesn't mean you are either wise or intelligent. Yet another fool in pretty packaging.

you’ve neglected Liberia all these years. don’t start caring about her now just because you feel guilty. she doesn’t need u. stop adding unnecessary stress for her

I don't get why she's afraid because technically she knows all the prince's moves like... and all the people are on her side so like libertia, I'm just like... stop being so afraid.

hope prince doesnt turn into a siscon .... based on the previous pattern of the ML's, it seems like it's likely though.
But i think it would definitely be more interesting if he didnt ! The story seems a bit overdue in having a primary villain of sorts :p

@lelomejo agreed... him reaching out to her is surely out of selfish reasons. he had so many time to care for his daughter but he only did so when he learned that she's "dying". if her disease didn't even incur he would probably continue neglecting her. he's just batting an eye on her now so that he won't be burden with guilt. that's it. his intentions seem impure and for his own gain (although it may be unconciously done so but still), so i don't like him at all. he's too late anyway since the OG Liberia died already... my poor baby!!!

Ho ho so she’ll be coughing a loooot of blood with all those memories?

Users who are viewing this thread