When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 39

I'm sorry but what made the king think putting the crown prince by her side was the best choice after seeing how scared she was💀 Anyways, thank you for the update!!!

good lord, thats the complete fucking opposite of what you should be doing emperor
@Queen_of_Hearts- yeah he literally ordered her to stay there for a year, and he's making the crown prince stick to her side like bruh wtff

unnie knows more about the crown prince than she shows huh...maybe he is not... as crazy as we think? and emperor! u saw she is terrified of the guy! u dont stress sick people!

Thanks for the translation!

My daughter really seems to dislike the Crown Prince and palace intrigues. I really regret telling the Crown Prince about her because I'm stressing her out. The obvious solution to this is to make the Crown Prince stay around her MORE.

It's a major death flag that the Crown Prince is going to be hanging around her now. He'll probably get obsessed, but the girl is on the brink of death so hopefully he will keep himself from getting attached. Especially if the memories get held back for a while, she's going to be comatose for a few days at least.

WOW after seeing how rough and scared she looks you’re gonna make the Crown Prince BABYSIT???? DUMBEST DAD OF THE CENTURY AWARD LOL

@Sicknasty
i feel the same , I’m here for the wholesome siblings relationship and them loving each other as family; i would hate this story if they made him fall in love with her especially since they’re half siblings, even if they weren’t blood related it’s just weird for them to fall in love with their siblings i dropped beware of the brothers bc of that
It’s really nasty for siblings or step siblings to fall in love

I’m kind of getting over these bloody-mouthed fainting spells she’s having. At this point she’s using them to get out of stressful situations. Like, are you gonna die or what?

God I can already see it. She's gonna end up knocked out for multiple weeks or a month while she's reliving these memories all at once later down the line and everyone's gonna freak the fuck out lmao

Maybe the red had crowned prince gonna get obsess with unni (not siscon),the real heroin still missing tho

Users who are viewing this thread