When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

Did he really order his men to “humiliate her and then kill her” ????????? Like bitch excuse me

that hair style looks good on her if all her hair go on one side it would look good... that kill her part got me really upset he should be humiliated and then kill

i hope those last words of her didnt cause any further misunderstanding god I just want the crown prince to leave her alone with her boob windows

Can someone spoil me what is this redemption arc? What does the prince do that it requires redemption ?

Fed-Kun's army
why is the king writing on the table?

LABAJSBSJSSHJS MY THOUGHT EXACTLY????
I was wondering am i seeing things wrong.. and maybe he's writing on a scroll or something...
But why would he even wrote on a scroll when a perfectly made books exists like.. just a bit by his side in the same panel??? 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway. I don't like the Prince's train of thought. Iirc Even the original Unnie didn't do anything to him, yet he wants to make her suffer.. like wth 🙄

@misto713 he can all expose everything to me. He got my consent.

*Insert Herrace iconic boob window.. oop-
Giorno.png

Ugh I dislike the prince so much. He thinks he has so much power because the dad was a shit head and favour his mom. I totally wish The Boys were there. Also ngl I haven't met Ariel but I already dislike her the airheaded self servingness of it

Daniel’s not even... he’s not even hot! You introduce the Eugene and Cain and even Herrace and then expect me to accept Daniel, who is easily the most plain, looking as the ML?!??? When Eugene is right there?!?!?

I do have to say, Eugene is kinda hotter than Daniel...but when Daniel smiles in that sneak peek for 42, that is pretty cute. Either way they're all eye candy (well not Herrace as much), so I support all stanning.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft I only know vague spoilers for how the events unfold that makes him not treat mc like garbage but (spoilers for Prince and mc development from the light/Web novel)
apparently he ends up getting dating advice from mc lol. So he starts like... Actually seeing her as a person bc they spend time together to do that. (also I think the redemption arc is bc the Prince is super selfish and violent towards anyone who isn't ariel, so like in the og story, he plotted to get rid of anyone who was close or friendly to ariel, got them to get rid of rivals, etc. Super scummy manipulative stuff )

And then eventually is like "that's mine that is" when it concerns mc, so he's no longer hostile towards her and is actually treating her like a sibling.

Super vague like I said lol, there wasn't a lot when I went deep diving for spoilers back about 20 chapters ago on the NU spoiler thread lol.

@riflow
Wait i don't understand what you meam. So he tried to get rid of a friend of hers, she fights back, and makes him understand that it was hers?

Users who are viewing this thread