When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

That prince is out of luck, this time round she's basically surrounded by op guys, i bet even the assassin will fall for her.

Serves him right for being a fuckboi, she already told him she wanted out but he has to keep being a dick.

Omaygaaaaash! The sight of Crown Prince's blushing face makes me cringe. So disgusting!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Seriously wtf this tyrant the crown prince? Just because the emperor loved his mother more or is he only child?

FUCK...THIS IS SO AMAZING...๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ THANK YOU SO MUCH MORRIES & SPEEDCAT๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

I'm hella waiting for her to start spurting out hella blood in front of the crown prince. Like a straight stream dripping out of her mouth.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ I want the crown prince to suffer at least a little bit like the king.๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค (But watch the crown prince's aid start having a change of heart first ahaha๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค”)

Also, I really hope it's revealed what age she first started spitting up blood. Based off that one panel from way back I'm guessing about 10-ish [edit: actually, I'm rereading for like the 10th time and I just read ch.18, I'm gonna change my guess to 6-8 years old...] ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

thank you for the update!!! i'm truly placing all blame on the emperor for how the prince has turned out, just because he couldn't say no to the child who looked like his mom??? so glad litia is enjoying all her handsome men though, deserved!!!

Just speed reread this whole thing and gosh dang, Daniel your appearance is so damn anticlimactic๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™„ like sure you're cute and got really pretty eyes, hun, but no sir. Just... no thank you.๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Out of all of them if anyone deserves to be with her, it's Eugene.๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ But tbh I kinda don't want her to end up with anyone bc it makes me sad to see any of the poor babies sad they didn't get picked or something๐Ÿฅบ

Looking forward for the next chapter! Thank you SPEEDCAT!
OMGG Daniel looks so fine and mysterious af! I SHIP ALREADY! UwU

NOOOO WHY DID I BINGE READ THIS ALL NOW
Shouldโ€™ve waited a bit longer for chapter 42๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I love this story.... homg thank you for translating it! I've also re-read it a few times between releases cus it's so fun to read. Even the extra behind the scenes at the end of the chapter are hilarious!

Yay finally the reveal I've been waiting for! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Eh, Daniel is okay, but Eugene is prettier. But who cares about them. Just WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with the prince? Freaking gross shitty psycho! You stay away from Litia!

Users who are viewing this thread