When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 42

Everytime I open this manhwa not for the manhwa but for the staff's corner 🤣 they really be like 🤤🥵🤯💪🏼👅👁️ lmao

I keep thinking about corsets whenever I see these overly skinny but broad-shouldered male leads; never thought I'd actually see one here. ^^;; Thanks, I guess, lol.

The spirit bird questioning MC's fangirling and life choices made me laugh so hard. XD Hope to see more of it in future chapters.

@Katrina so the reason why he wants to kill her is because
Daniel recieved a prophecy that Herace will die because he loved a girl, and that happened on the novel because of ariel but since there is no Ariel yet, Daniel think that Herace is falling for Libertia and he don't want herrace to die since Heracce is his only best friend. But don't worry Daniel is a total sweetheart ML . He will warn Libertia about his plan but ofc Libertia being Libertia she still approached him andDaniel being ML he did not do anything bad to her a just let her approach him and even helped her

You can search' when the villainous loves novel update spoilers' there's a lot of spoiler and for sure you're gonna love Daniel

omg i spent more time reading/ staring at the pictures from the staff corner than I did on the actual chapter itself 😂

I cant take him seriously when he looks like human edward cullen 😭😭😭😭 but damn artist really went off with their designs 😭😭😭

Very open about our kinks are we? Dont worry as your readers we dont kink shame

Fed-Kun's army
The staff corner... Plss... 😭😭🤣

Oh, and no matter how redeemable he is, i still don't like the prince.. :((
What did she do to you??? 😭

Users who are viewing this thread