When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 42

THANK U FOR THE CHAPS!!! πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­

I still dont understand why would you bother to help that crazy b*stard getting that crybaby fl?? I know it's for survival but they're a hellish couple it's better if they never meet each other again asgdfh

why do this motherfuckers want to kill a person who is already dying??? thanks for the chapter!

The staff corner is always my fave part hahahaha Daniel’s smoking hot abs comes second πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread