When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 6

I remember them saying her mom was gone, so it either means she's dead or cut off contact. That being said, she must have only been a toddler when it happened, so he literally has no excuse, and is now doing this JUST so he can confidently be selfish and throw her away.

Though (not defending) I think he was able to be like that bc like everyone says, the OG was like an ice statue, so sonewhere in his mind, he didn't see her as human until he found out she was dying.

Statues can't die after all.

Its sad that this is the only time the emperor was shown. I wanna see him again in the next chapter just to see what he actually gonna do and if he actually regret neglecting his daughter, cause he basically disappear after this chapter, not really doing anything to atone his sins to her -_-

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Okay this chapter made me ugly cry when I put myself in the emperor's perspective. What a shitty dad

Why..... why are there tears rolling down my face...... I don’t understand......why does it hurt......?

Fed-Kun's army
the male lead is freaking creepy.....how did the author of that book even thought of "oh yeah let's make the male lead to be super possessive and creepy! and then they're gonna live happily ever after! yes this is gonna sell".......oh right i forgot 50 shades of grey exist....you lot are weird xD

Selfish prick.
Help her in private, not by fucking up what she wants because of your dumb pride and selfishness ass.
If this is intentional, then fuck, the author really knows how to hit a nerve when writing these shit-tier personality characters. The emotion you can invest in these characters are wild.

The father is a piece of shit. Even now he only wants to keep her there to make himself feel better instead of giving her the peace she wants.

How repetitive now you wanted to protect the child you’ve never even call by her to act selfish high and mighty you’ve never even once embraced that innocent young little bundle of joy when she was young but not suddenly you want to act like the perfect father like robinhood because you need to stroke your huge fragile ego because you found out she have a terminal illness that can’t be cured you decide to act like a decent father. The princess has nothing to do with the sin of her predecessor and family for Christ sake she’s your daughter and your child too hilarious very.

Edit: I’m crying like waterfalls while reading this chapter from her father’s pov but still f him

What her dad said made me mad. He can't love her because of her mom???? She isn't her mom u ass hole

Double-page supporter
@IrisWhite

Not exactly. He can't be politically nice to her because of her maternal family.
He couldn't bring himself to love her emotionally because the one he truly loved was the original Male lead's mother, and so his love was mostly towards the Crown Prince.

Dex-chan lover
Hmph... i understand the father's feelings but i dont like him :mad: a neglectful father is a neglectful father regardless of reasons

Fed-Kun's army
yes you are a terrible father.

and you are making it harder for her by extending her stay to 1 year, and for what reason? to make yourself feel better? asshat.

Users who are viewing this thread