When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 6

If I let her leave this place with only memories of being abandoned, I think I will resent myself.

Wow. Fuck you, Mr. Emperor. You suddenly realize the daughter you've been treating like air her whole life is gonna die soon and you refuse to give her the little freedom she wants because of your selfish desire to not feel the guilt you rightly deserve. One year of love wouldn't change anything, at best it would mean she'd leave with memories of being abandoned and then "how the emperor refused to let me leave and started treating me nice for one year out of guilt".

If his motives for keeping her were purely political I'd be more okay with it because it would show he's just apathetic and values his kingdom more than her, but this sudden "I need to protect her from her enemies and make her not feel lonely anymore" is bullshit. He was excited she was giving up her right to the throne, so her being out of the picture is apparently nothing but a positive to him. Why should he care if she died?

Fuck you, I hope your throne breaks in the middle of an audience and everyone sees you fall flat on your ass like an idiot.

people only realize someone's importance in their life when that person left them. haha

geez he doesn't even care about her, he only cares about himself and how he will feel regretful when she dies, what a goddamn terrible father

He knows he’s a shithead of a father.

I’m crying though 😭 if the og princess can feel that love, she would probably have been so happy. Maybe. She died a miserable death alone without love from others. 😭😭😭😭

Sir, you know that the palace is a painful place for her and you still tried to make her stay for a year out of the 2 years you think she has left? Bishh...

i am the only one that thought that the prince was drawn terribly. I not complaining tho lol

At least the Emperor know he is a trash with his daughter...
But damn, that's so sad 😭😭😭 if she really only have two years left, how can you be so selfish to keep her in the palace for 1 year. 😭

I wish the original villainess was like invisible next to her or something or in her head so she could at least hear what's being said.

This goes to show how weak of a man the emperor is. It's pathetic how he let his inferiority to his ex wife succumb him to even neglect his daughter. Now he is starting to act all fatherly because he feels pity and to make himself feel better. Boo~! 👎

The reasoning of emperor in this chapter sounds about right. His decision at the end of last chapter seemed inconsistent with his introduction from before. I thought, "quit this bullshit" and "If you aren't going to remove the princess from the line of succession, then remove the prince".

And I was hoping he would say something like "You think you can escape your duties by dumping them on a less qualified person? I will absolve his rights of succession instead, and you will become the next empress or die trying!"

asssholllleee you suckkkkk. You're just doing this for yourself, not for her. You up and neglected a child, and you're still going against her wishes. yuck

Users who are viewing this thread