When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch of a king. He hated her and would have been more than happy to dismiss her, but then found out she has about two years left to live and just to satisfy his own selfishness and ease his guilt, he forces her to stay and becomes more of a hypocrite. Literally abandoned and ignored her for years and only now feels bad when she is going to die? Bruh, gtfo with your piss poor excuses. Hope he suffers.

trash know what : ''i am a terrible father"
me: yes, yes you are
a dad who ignored his child all the time trying to be a' daad? ' after all this time? yah keep dreaming your real daughter would never come back anymore
even if a fanfic had her come back(which i would totally read) i doupt she'd want to spend the same painful life as before

Contributor
Libertia was way too good for this world.

Poor girl, dying so early and totally alone.

I read this again and I just can't ignore,
He mentioned how he knows that she is lonely living in the palace, how people didn't like her because her mother was a villainess, and he also knows that she couldn't express herself and even so he did not even try liking or loving her before.

But ironically, he doesn't let her leave the palace, saying that it's to protect her and feels guilty,,
I'm just glad he knows he's terrible and selfish.

Aiight, if no one else will say it, then I must put my clown wig on.

The dad's hot, y'all.

130241051_425694871784620_1393753726233091439_n.png

Fucking disaster of a man, but jesus fuck he's hot. Unn, that loose collared shirt he was sporting? Magnificent. I'm telling you, the man just needs to be pegged, and his personality will right itself

@V0r0na
Well he did father people handsome enough to be a male lead of a novel and pretty enough to be the elegant villainess type.

All yall comments are very cringy. Also, read this And chapter 1 again,(properly this time)

as much as i feel bad for the father, it seems like he brought this onto himself.

you reap what you sow or you never realize what you have until you lose it.

Is no one going to talk about the trash ML obsession over OG FL WHEN SHE WAS A FREAKING CHILD? Just like his red hair, this ML is the embodiment of red flag man

@V0r0na no shit girl, look at his children the other one might be pretty fucking pyscho but he has looks and so does MC you don't get that look with just one gene being pretty

shit lump in my throat, lump in my throat! Why is it so sad!?!? Also, screw that king. He doesn't need to love her but treat her with some decency, she was just a child!

GO F*CK YOURSELF. YOU SHITTY EXCUSE OF A PERSON.

Words cannot express how much hate I have for that good for nothing "father". As if his years of neglect weren't enough, he is hypocritical enough to "keep her by his side" and not fulfill her dying wish. I hope your guilt eat you alive.

i'm rereading this again and uuughghh every time i read this chapter i cringe so hard,, like yeah what the king did is for the author's plot but dang is the king annoying

The thing with the emperor he chose to leave his daughter fatherless. It's not an accident. He only wanted to acknowledge his son as being worthy of his love while fully knowing there's no one who will pick up the slack and love his daughter for him. It's pure evil.

"Shes the daughter of a villianess? Well it run in the family, so no reason to waste my time."

FUCK THIS GUY. HE SOOOOOO FUCKING LUCKY EMMA WAS THERE. The original Litia was crafty, smart, and determined. YOUR LUCKY SHE WAS RAISED WITH JUST ENOUGH LOVE FROM EMMA THAT SHE DIDNT MASSACRE THE ENTIRE CASTLE YOU ASSHOLE.

I hope when it comes time fir her to ditch that place with her group of hot men and pretty lasses THAT SHE TELLS HIM UNNIE DIDN'T NEED HIS ROTTEN PITY

@LilMonsterGurlDesi to play devil's advocate, they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, perhaps he just assumed it wouldn't matter how he treated her, her mother would poison her mind all the same. that being said...seriously dude, way to fuck up being a dad. i know they say you don't know what you have until it's gone but could you maybe have had this revelation when she was still a child? maybe things would have turned out differently

Users who are viewing this thread