When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 6

holy shit I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who legit cried because of this

Fed-Kun's army
IMG-20201013-132006.jpg

What is this? Sweat? Pimple liquid?

candidate for worst villainess' father of the year. he comes to the conclusion that the palace must be a painful place for her, and then dictates for her to suffer there for 1 more year.

BIG FAT MIDDLE FINGER.

'If i let her leave this palace with only memories of being abandoned, I will resent myself.' SELFISH POS

Playing Devils Advocate here .. Remember its a Magic Disease a Magic World and he IS Emperor, No ones ever recovered before but this is the Now Very Guilty Emperor of a Magic Kingdom that has resources others do not, IE bring me the beating Heart of that Angel, Horn of the Last Unicorn,And We got a Dragon Pearl in the Next Kingdom over? Go to WAR! And the Doctor said There is a Slight chance he can save her if he can find this Legendary Potion. (but she needs to be there for that to work) And the Emperor said her mothers Enemies will basically kill her soon as she leaves the Palace . On the other side of it She might of Just become the Favored in Line if she Recovers.. So there is that Irony.

I'm at work and I actually teared up reading about her from her father's POV. Not that he realize it or how he thinks of it, just all the suffering she went through.

He really deserves the father of the year award.

He only wants to make himself feel better, what a trash father! Give her what she wants!

Noe he cares about her dying in despair? What about when his lovely son was torturing her? Uhg he just wants to feel better with himself

three real princess still died being hated by everyone who was supposed to love her, so i really don’t care how much the bastard emperor changes. i still hope they suffer.

he should resent himself.

seriously fuck you i already cried today and your dumb ass had to appear. but it looks like your love for your ugly son’s mother wasn’t big enough to stop you from being an AIDS ASS HOE. PULL OUT SINCE YOU DIDN’T EVEN LIKE THE EMPRESS YOU BITCH.

or wait :0 how about just... don’t marry her :000 i know his son got his psychopathy from somewhere. the emperor could have avoided it if he really wanted to.

First of all. Who freaking cares if the Emperor realized that he's a terrible father. HE'S STILL A FREAKING A-HOLE. Like seriously? From the diagnosis it was estimated that the Princess only have 2 years to live and he decided to tie her down for 1 year because if he didn't do so he "think he will resent himself"? That's not for your daughter sake you fool, you're just a selfish douchebag.

Second of all. The Crown Prince is so freaking twisted and shady as all hell. "You're mine, right?" WHAT KIND OF PERSON EVER ASK THAT?!?!? like seriously, put a restriction act on this prince and assign him some psychiatrist please. Their empire will ended up ruined if this psycho ended up as the Emperor.

Maaaan yhis chapter was super angsty. It hurt so much. That emperor is freaking SELFISH and he should've just let her go!! He admitted to himself that the princess sees the palace as a bad place. And bc he doesn't want to feel like the bad guy, FORCES her to stay so he could lessen his guilt. THE HECK.

I mean it's good that he at least realized he's an a**hole lol

Is anyone else lost when it comes to the plot? Like what even is the backstory at this point with the illness and reincarnation and her relationship with the emperor and her "villainess" mom .... Maybe I'm just losing track of this story because it's blending in with all the other isekais. At this point all I can say for sure is that the emperor can eat shit.

Dex-chan lover
Dat really selfish but I can't bring myself to hate da king/emperor, whatever he is.
Most bad fathers never feel regret like that..
Even if it's selfish, he wants to give her a lil love. I think that's extremely weird and I wanna see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread