When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
So... he even wears his shirt open like that outside. Okay...

When will something interesting finally happen... I'm losing interest fast. There's no depth to the characters, and the world building is a mess. Too much telling, too little showing.

Is this story adapted from a novel? If so, has it ever been cleared what kind of villainous acts OG Libertia commited? You know, aside from the fact that she is a victim of slander and doesn't show emotions? Also, here we have yet another prejudiced douchebag. Welcome to the gates of suffering, Disrespectful Knight. I'd say you are too free if buttoning up your shirt is too much of a bother to you.

What an asshole at least show some respect, she's the princess after all, and even if she weren't. How can you call yourself a knight? This character disgusts me so much. Just because of some rumor, you don't give even an ounce of respect at least give her a chance before showing such unjustifiable contempt.

Can she not throw her "feelings" around left and right, what's she doing? >_>

His height seems to be calibrated so that the first thing Libertia sees is his exposed chest when she turns his way.

Double-page supporter
this knight is using the princess' status to elevate himself (presumably) but becomes reluctant when doing duties expected of him in his position. ew.

Knight is trash confirmed. Made an biased assumption on her character based on nothing but rumors. He can go in the trash with the father too.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao her mind 😭😂 i can't with her

but yeah girlie, you'll end up seducing all the supporting characters lmao. but i'm always rooting for our mysterious man Daniel

I don’t much like him- bro she’s the princess it’s your job to do as she ask and respect her. Wtf? Also just trusting rumors to not do your job? Ewewewew lame ass hoe

Users who are viewing this thread