When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Princess Libertia is the type of person you wanted to be stepped on to <3 And her final words <3 damn
Give her an award pls

Thank you for the translations and introducing this wonderful villainess

Dex-chan lover
Strong chapter for Libertia, Korean girl looks like another dumb weaklings that is greatly inferior as a protag other than for comedic purpose.
But smart enough to the story Canon Ship is disgusting and destructive.

I’m so sad we won’t see the real Libertia ever again cuz her presence and personality is amazinggg

Meo

Dex-chan lover
What? So in the original story only the yandere Prince and the white locus FL lived happily ever after?! The 2 other ML died with the fellow villain/villainess?

Dex-chan lover
both girls are so cute design wise. As for the story that gets a side eye, seems self indulgent if everyone dies but the leads .

this art tho, its so nice look at their hands ;-;

so I count the hands of possible male leads in the photo. so I think we have 5 male leads here!!

LOL, why is the blame being placed on the main couple? If anything, blame the author for writing it the way it is. Heck, blame authors for making secondary characters always pine for the main characters (or main female character) and never move on to find love for themselves. With this new main character driving the story, chances are the main couple is going to suffer while everyone else gets happy endings because she already has a dislike of the main couple. Some serious discrimination there. How lame.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of shitty author introduces and then kills off all three of their possible mls? Side characters can die whatever, villains usually die anyways, whatever, but killing off mls? Tf bro

this is called love at first sight... ma'am... step on moi i beg

I am in love with princess Libertia

I can relate to the MC so much in this chapther (their interaction was funny too)

plot twist: this girl has been libertia since the beginning and she only thinks she's a different person bc of her mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread