When the Villainess Is in Love

@ForcedFun understandable, but I'm just tired of revenge stories and serious matters. It's a whole headache. I like this bc it's not serious and the mc matches my goofy self lol.

i keep checking back over and over to see if it updated😭 It updated twice in the raws. I am so itching to just give up and spoil myself with the raws haha, but I gotta have patience. On Gawd this is my #1 fav manga.😍

@HotGirlShi I already spoiled myself for chapter 29.😅 I know some spanish, so I just read the spanish version of ch 29 on here and google translated whatever I didn't understand.

This webtoon is #2 for me at the moment, since all of the other ones that I am heavily invested in are on hiatus. Beware of the Villainess is #1 for me. I highly recommend it if you aren't already reading it!

@foredfun in the contrary I think this webtoon takes itself seriously enough. It doesn't take trauma lightly when it should, it's lightheaded only when it comes to the mc's escape and her fangirling. It's a pretty dark concept that the "villainess" had a incurable illness, yet died alone. For this reason, please don't compare it and just enjoy webtoons for what they are. That's directed to anyone who reads this, have fun reading what you like.

art is gorgeous and i like the idea of the reincarnated mc having the ability to talk to the body’s original owner, but i just can’t get into it after reading about 10 chapters. seeing every character genuinely worry about mc only for her to secretly brush them off again and again, then enjoy herself at their expense can be humorous when done well but there are times when they depict the grief of those around her a little too seriously, so you just feel bad in the end. if it was going to be pure crack i kinda wish they had leaned into the humour a little more, otherwise this type of mc feels a little inappropriate for the “villainess with terminal illness” setting.

tldr it’s not bad, just a little tonally offputting at times. may not be for everyone

Hhsheuwnwdodmwnidjdhwydhbfidjewmwoowndndidudcychd. Jddjjefcyvtnr, ememidooww. Rkgificowppwkek, rnfneidpcpxuur . Eyxsbebwiwqoqqpdmfnggpcpzajqhwucywjkwqpxjcmfldlwivshsidowwkpnwdb. Djdjdcuchshqwkwospdospswpodkedjdjvcncnchxhcgstauwiwoso. Sisiiwoqowpdofocj. Chcjdoccjxjanwosowkdncncjcucyvtbrbqbueywiwowowplefpepfkfkdbsbavvsbsbdiodicu. Ycucuckdkfkf, wowheshwnwnbsjsjs, wowivewjwisjdbwbwsgsg. Isowpehsuwsjdd. Jaoshdhevshwbsdjisvevwjeidhdnekeocudydu. Owoajshjddnddksoosdhbsbdbwshsb. Isjshshshdhdjdidndndjs. Papqlwlsleoskdiwoek, pskdhfxbwdhxyyibs. Pakehdhdgdbdndhdyxhxbxxb. Ffsndmdidtdttxcygchskjs. Maksjshsdhuc b, osshys, iansywiwne dndjffndnsj. Iskbelslfdjswbwb—Is how I’m feeling rn.

I read the first 2 chapter and its premise was damn awful, and now it has 9.2 rating ?

I'll give it another try.

Am I the only one who looks forward to the discord chats at the end of the chapter more than the actual chap?

It's not bad, not the typical "I need a plan to achieve x goal" isekai or rebirth manga/hwa/hua but yes as much as I'm enjoying it it's also annoying me in some moments. MC pitied the side male chara (cause the protag was fated to the crown prince), she supported the villain and some side chara that had tragic ending (such as death). By isekai to villainess' body, she wanted to create a better ending for the tragic characters. Sure it's so good at this point, it's just there's nothing but "enjoyed the life" and "surrounded by those chara" and made me think she was no different from the protag, morelike she didn't like the protag that made those chara met tragic ends so decided to do what protag done but won't made them met tragic end.

It's goood but I don't like the plot that all she done was mostly walking around or shopping accompained by two men (one was prefer tagged along rather than trying to cure her, although it was scheduled as incurable disease by author) and another one joined them, there no problem and who cares about reputation or influence / power. Yeah, fangirl mode on the go. But it's still better than the "one act change the feeling" kind of situation just like what otome game does :v. It's not instance but at least 3 side male chara already liked her in short period :7

Gosh I love this manhwa so much. I get so excited when I see a new chapter 😆

Also that discord chat is right tho!! Tiddy window?? He looked so scrawny but he got bigger tiddies than I do lmao 😭

Dex-chan lover
I... I really like this. Not much to say. It's great in all aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread