When the Villainess Is in Love

i can't like this one.
mc is so out of character she's basically downright destroying what she loved the most.
really can't bring myself to like this one, even less after comparing to reverse hourglass and death is the only ending.
libertia chose the wrong person.

The story gets super boring after some time, she is the FL that makes everyone fall in love with her and the story just goes downhill after everyone discovering that she has a terminal illness, I don't know the story is just pretty stupid

@Lilithabeth I can agree. I love the art and everything, but the story isn’t really going anywhere at the moment. The Protagonist is, for once, too stupid. I really hope it turns around and involves good scenarios and not a constant loop of Meet love interest - Falling for her - Witnesses her illness and so on. I really like the idea and will continue to read, but it’s very off-putting knowing how the plot will carry on going.

This would have been a lot better if it was the actual villainess that reincarnated/time traveled instead of this dumb modern girl, I'm not a big fan of villainess reincarnation stories where the MC retains absolutely no aspects of a villain. Let her keep the disease too, that way it would actually give some weight to these characters trying to help her. Compared to something like Hourglass this series just falls flat.

FeMC is adorable. I wish she still felt pain from her illness though, it'd add a bit of spice to her sweetness.

She's carefree and over the top hilarious. she bleeds and gets dizzy not because of her disease but because of fangirling mode. I love how adorable Litia is. please keep updating.

Alalala
this is so good ^_^ i love her, i love eugene and the whole story is very nice and funny to read !
I'm just anticipating the crown prince appearance in the story, she's uncounsciously building an anti crown prince faction and i'm afraid of what will happen when it reach his ears
Well well i hope this will be spicy enough for my grand appetite... héhéhé

Yooo, she is such a flirt - and i love that she's low-key being intentional about it! I'm vicariously living through her on her quest to see more bishies~

Honestly people misunderstanding her actions still entertains me lolol thanks for the translations!

Need more Litia content :(((. I really love Unnie Litia character. I think if this manhwa story is not comedy genre, the story probably will be tough and makes anyone who read this will cried a lot (I even already cried since beginning although this is supposed to be Comedy 😭😭😭). I appreciate the author's hard work so much! 👏👏👏

@ForcedFun @rizal12345 Completely disagree with almost everything you said except for it would be interesting to see the real girl just go back in time. The mc is not a dumb girl at all. In fact, she is one of the first mcs i’ve seen to actually sympathize with the owner of the body she took. All the other mcs i’ve seen just take their body and just live their life without sympathizing with them which is what I’ve always felt uncomfortable about. This mc is completely relatable, at least to me and it seems as to the majority of the readers too. This series is no way flat to hourglass. In fact, I find this better than hourglass bc of how relatable the mc is. In fact, where did reverse hourglass even come from? This is nowhere like the hourglass. The villainess were not similar. The hourglass was all about revenge and this has nothing to do with revenge. In fact, the OG girl specifically said that she does not want revenge. So even if she went back in time, she wouldn’t have taken revenge. The mc in reverse hourglass was ignorant and had an ill behavior which was planned by the heroine in before she time lapse , whereas the OG girl here never did anything horrible at all and was just constantly misunderstood. These two series are nowhere alike, so how are you able to contrast them? Where did reverse hourglass come from???

@HotGirlShi I never said that the mc is dumb though?
I didn't compare them because of the similarity of the story, in fact those 3 aren't similar at all, I compare them out of the same villainess genre because those 3 were the last web comics I read. They're nothing alike, but this one fell short on me compared to the other two, be it the story telling/writing, the characters, or the plot. The one that I like the most is death is the only ending I think.

@rizal12345 My bad, I was mixing what you and the other person said. I tried to make my comment towards both of you so it did include some things you haven't said.

このウェブトゥーン(*゚0゚*)スッゴッイ!もっと読めたいけど。🥺🥺

I can’t stop thinking about the suffering and mental fatigue all the people around her is feeling. It hurts so much to see people near you readily accepting death. Ive seen one of my intimate family like that. It just breaks your soul.

Of course FL is fine, but still........... I feel wrecked........ HHHHHHHHHH

@HotGirlShi

Its a reincarnation story, ofc we can contrast them. I picked Hourglass as an example of a series that takes itself "seriously", because tbh I don't think this comic takes itself seriously. None of the characters feel real(One small conversation with the dad was enough for him to completely 180 how he treats his daughter, like really?) and the plot is incredibly contrived("You reincarnated into the body of a terminally ill villainess except the disease is magically cured and it takes no effort at all to have the complete affection of everyone around you". Or "You receive a batch of my memories every few days.") The author has no respect for the principle "Show, don't tell". Every chapter is exposition it feels like. There's just no meat here, you know exactly how the plot is going to go from the get go - just the same cycle of meet love interest > love interest falls for her > love interest learns about her disease that doesn't actually exist and starts to obsess over her. And actually I'm surprised there's not a lot of people talking about how gross it is to essentially fake a terminal illness for sympathy points. Like I said, would have been way more interesting to have the actual villainess realize she sabotaged herself, reincarnate/time travel back and go about trying to change herself and her future. As is there is little satisfaction in seeing the original villainess perish while MC comes along and reaps all the benefits for next to no effort.

I get some people prefer this style of manga over something more drama & conflict heavy but personally, it just grates me to see an author throw out their own setups in order to give MC a smooth ride with no bumps on the road. I guess I'm mostly just dissatisfied with the tag system - this series can only very loosely be defined as a "Drama". There should be a "Carefree" tag or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread