When the Villainess Is in Love

Dex-chan lover
The art is great, the setting is great, and the initial conflict is great. But something about this series is makes it feel like a slug going through molasses, that is to say, very slow, and what ever happened to the sub-plot about the memories?

I teared because I also want a
happy ending for the original princess and I want the emperor/prince/queen to suffer. Lol.

Hit me in my feels. I cried so much 😭. This mc should have been all the other mc's who just be sabotaging the OG's body without sympathizing with them. I always thought mcs who just take over other people's bodies and live their lives are horrible. So this mc is so refreshing.
Playing this song all the time when reading this doesn't make me feel any better😭 but it matches the story. Play this when reading this y'all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgMDIT41PE

It's so good! I love the MC fangirling over the villainess. I hope the villainess can have a happy ending, wherever she ended up.

On a side note, I hope we get to see the two female characters in the harem soon. It's a total sausage fest atm.

Love how I cry because it's so stupid that I know she ajnt dying but them over reacting is just too much that my nose and eyes do it subconsciously without me even noticing I am crying. Love how stupid sad it is. Love. Cant wait for more!!!(^v^)

I was listening to 4am lofi hiphop on spotify while reading this so as the music changed for each scene, it made me even more sad happy idk cry but I love it

Ok I love this but why, why do the male characters pants always look to short??? Ruins full body shots like: handsome face great body and then a pair of to short pants, often sockless feet in a pair of what looks like nice leather shoes. Why? T_T Is that popular or something cause it always look ridiculous to me XD.
Anyway may mc get ALL the happy endings!

Why is she so cuuuuteeeee!!!! She must have been adorable in her past life too. 😭 All she thinks about is fangirling and helping others, she's so unproblematic I love her

Users who are viewing this thread