When the Villainess Is in Love

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading, on ch.8 at the moment. This story is crazy good. From hilarious moments, to heavy-hitting feels moments, it's all just soooo good!

I promise I'm not a sadist, but seeing Eugene cry is something I wouldnt mind seeing again... hes just too beautiful>u<

Am i the only one who thinks herrace is ugly? What is up with his hair? And his clothes?? My heavens, child, that's enough to make anyone cry, why did you have a hard time with Ariel???

Also I love that cain and Eugene are basically friends at this point, not enemies of FLs heart or anything

Dex-chan lover
if there was only a tragedy tag then this turn into a sob story. but its a light read, very well done

AHHHHH eugene!!!!! can’t believe we get to see cold and kinda mean eugene turn into caring and protective eugene 🥰🥰 when he cried tho,, it was lovely 😌

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

We've been blessed with Eugene's holy water 😍😍😍😍 I ship Litia x Eugene OMFG istg if Daniel isn't better than Eugene ima flip this dang table... We must protec Eugene at all cost too precious 😭😭😭😭😭 also I feel so disturbed at Herrace's appearance? Lmao that clothes 😂😂

i’m gonna give a completely fair review for this story because i feel that it’s overrated (according to my tastes, skip to the bottom to see three general ratings).

i do like light hearted stories, but not this one for the sole reason that there is WAYY too much depth within it that just goes completely ignored.

i guess if all you’re looking for is hot male leads and a fangirling female lead then this story is a 10.

it does seem like this story is a reverse harem but don’t be tricked. i’m predicting that daniel is the male lead because of how he was introduced in the story. like the first few chapters you’re just like “oh he’s the male lead” you do get to enjoy a reverse harem for a while though because it’s 26 chapters in and the mc hasn’t met daniel yet.

it’s actually enjoyable if you ignore literally all the issues with the characters. but to be fair i’m pretty sure the people that love this series don’t see a problem with any of the characters. honestly cain and daniel are the only ones who never wronged the villainess but everyone forgot or ignored that after the mc takes over her body. which to be fair, they aren’t the same person so it’s okay for the mc to get with any of the male leads, but it’s just hypocritical since she acts like a simp for the villainess. also the heroine technically didn’t do anything wrong to the villainess or anyone in the story besides being a dumb bitch and not carrying about anyone who literally sacrificed their lives for her.

if you like stories with depth, then this story is NOT for you. you’ll probably hate this story because it has so much wasted potential (if you have a keen eye for deep shit). it sacrifices almost all of its depth to be lighthearted. seriously it could have achieved both but all the deep meaningful conversations and moments are over written with doki doki, kyaaa, and uwu from the mc, it’s a 4.

see i like light hearted stories, but the issue with this one is that there is soooo much deep conversation and lore that the mc just ladidadida’s over. there’s a lot of hypocrisy in this story, which irritates the hell out of me as it’s one of my pet peeves. basically the mc is a fake simp for princess libertia who ultimately sees her as a villainess before she even did anything like everyone else. to be fair, mc does know that libertia did some fuck shit, but she excuses the way people treat libertia currently by saying “well she wassss a villainess” even though, at that point in the og storyline, libertia never wronged anyone. they only hate her because she keeps to herself and has an rbf. yet the mc refuses to get angry when libertia gets shit talked. she ends up gaining the love of everyone, ORIGINALLY because they think she’s too nice and pitiful because she’s dying. when in reality she’s completely fine because the person who actually was dying left that world. not to mention the person who actually was dying only received disdain from the same people, but the mc doesn’t care about that because they at least treat her well. of course that’s completely fine, but if you’re simping for a character then you wouldn’t ignore that.

of course the mc has her own amazing qualities that make people continue to love her, i am NOT saying that people only like her because she’s nice and dying. the mc has a great personality. but honestly i would love this story if the mc wasn’t a fake simp. either simp for real or just act like those other isekai where they just try not to die. also if we’re being honest the mc is similar to ariel, the heroine. the only difference is that she isn’t as naive, isn’t a crybaby, and wouldn’t fall for a psychotic person who plotted to kill all the people around her. lol that’s a big difference but their personalities are similar in that they’re both extremely quirky which can be endearing or annoying depending on your preference. the mc is a hell of a lot better than ariel. ariel disgusts me 💀 the person she gets with us the crown prince. btw he’s the actually villain in this story but nobody even cares about that. he literally ruins everyone’s life and mocks libertia on her deathbed but it’s okay because it’s in the name of love. and that idiot just follows him around after he basically killed all her friends. she’s like a mini clueless villainess

in my opinion this story has so much potential that just goes to waste, and it’s too hypocritical for me to fully enjoy. i would rate it a 10 if it weren’t for everything i explained in the other sections. but since this story irritates my soul at times i’m giving it a 7, which is right in between a 10 and a 4.

again 10 if you like lighthearted stories

4 if you like stories with depth

7 if you like both, but this story ignores so much of its depth in order to appear lighthearted that it irritates you.

that’s the basic summary because if i were you i wouldn’t spend my time reading everything i wrote 💀 you can just tread carefully depending on your own preferences then make your own rating after reading it.

the groups morries and speedcat did an amazing job scanlating this story whether it suits your taste or not so check out their other projects if this is or is not for you

Please please let Eugene be the Ml>< Hes just too cute and the first to show his love ugh>< but why do I feel like Daniel is the Ml>u<

ngl this mc is kinda annoying to me i think this story would’ve been waaaay better if the mc was the the actual villainess just went back in time and got like a redo

Users who are viewing this thread