When the Villainess Is in Love

Dex-chan lover
It's a comedy, so if you read it expecting a comedy, it's 10/10. If you don't read it as a comedy, not only will you not enjoy it, but you're not reading it right! I like this because it's fun and lighthearted.

Anyone know where the 'original webnovel' that keeps getting referenced can be found? The quality of this is great, but I need to have some spoilers here!

For some reason I think maybe
Her health is not going to get better like she thinks it will?

Thank you SOSOSO much to the translators for releasing these chapters as fast as you do!! I have so much appreciation for y’all. I’ve been reading your little discord snippets and OMFG out of all the hotties why do u gotta be attracted to the emperor LMAOO, he is kinda fine tho I’ll give you that.
Anyway I’ve read literally hundreds of isekai but this one is just my favorite one of all goddamn time. I LOVE the FL like crazy. I’m literally obsessed with this, if ur wondering if u should read PLEASE do!!!

So far I don’t ship Litia with anyone. I’m just enjoying their friendship for now ‘cause it’s so cute and funny 😊

seriously. the description made me not want to read this. that was a really close call

OH MY GOD BEST MANHWA EVER I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND THEY'RE ALL SUCH A SIMP FOR HER I LOVE IT

STILL ROOTING FOR EUGENE THOUGH HE'S BEST BABIE

@ashel lolll same the description made her sound so arrogant and stuck-up but the story is entirely different from sooo good

like u know
that all the ppl will like her eventually (fl plot armor duh not rlly spoiler but just in case)
but the way the story unfolds is so entertaining im hooked

@Airi90 agreed i also dont ship her anyone rn its so fluffy and adorable but we all r anticipating for Daniel's full appearance lol im not going to raise my standards high bc i don't want to b disappointed

honestly so far, im lovin it bababuhbaba ;)

Aggregator gang
I am kind hope the MC dead cause her illness

maybe her unnie just trolling her cause she is a real villain

and our MC will get back her old life

imagine how funny is it lol

You know that annoying innocent FL that gets all the males by being a silly naive Mary Sue child with a heart of gold? The one that is always laughed at or turns out to be a manipulative bitch in stories with the Villainess tag? Well our MC here is mistaken for one.

Thus, sometimes it's a fun read, but sometimes it gets really frustrating (at least for me, maybe because I'm not the fan of harems, or because all the attention seems unearned, dunno). Expect tons of fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread