When the Villainess Is in Love

Thanks for the updates 💕💕💕 bless your good souls, morries and speedcat!!
(*^3^)/~♡

I just crack up every time they think she is sad and pitiful when in reality she’s just fangirling over the guys 😂😂😂😂😂

this manhwa has the best art of any manhwa i've ever seen. i swear i just end up staring at the pictures because of how beautiful they are.

the art is the only reason im reading this, honestly the main character is so.... she is just stupid, i got no other way to describe her... if you want any sort of competence from your mc, this is not for you (unless good art is reason enough to read for you)

Honestly this manhwa keeps getting better. These are the types of misunderstandings that I like reading!

If there ever is a licensed english translation, my money would be given hand over fist.
Cause man I love this manhwa.

It would have been much much much better if we saw the actual Litia in this environment rather than the reincarnated MC. Like there are no stakes, nothing too deep and she has no personality of her own. She 'works' towards the betterment of other characters but she can't seem to remember the position she herself is in and seems clueless to everything. The single personality trait she has is, she likes handsome faces. That's it. Yes, I'm not fucking kidding here. The only reason anyone even likes her due to the fact she has a pretty face and is different from the baseless rumors that shouldn't have been there in the first place. But she from time to time forgets that she is Prince Litia and the only reason why even strangers seem amiable to her is due to her face. The series tries to deter from the fact and pretend the MC is not actually very stupid but except for the really pretty art, this show has nothing else to offer.
The real timeline of the novel, however, seems to be real interesting as the real Litia exists there. The Litia that was shown, seemed to be a very endearing character, that became the villain that people drew her to be. Rather than the current reincarnated potato of an MC we have rn, the original persona would've been at least a million times better to read.

thank you for the updates!!

i love this manhwa but it's definitely....light and fluffy. don't expect depth from it, except maybe from some of the side characters. ultimately, this is cute wish fulfillment with gorgeous art and equally gorgeous characters, and i'm happy with that. but if you want something deeper with an intelligent MC...yeah, this is not gonna be it.

i search manhwa with "comedy" tag, it is? cause i can stand heavy drama like others manhwa, too annoyying.

It's like a series of misunderstanding here lol. The other characters always think that the princess is pitiful and sad when in reality, the princess is just fangirling over them. And yeah, the MC's personality isn't cool or savage like some "villainess MC" out there but since it's also a comedy, I think her personality is suitable for the story (if she's not one of an "airhead", there won't be any misunderstanding which is the reason why this web comic labelled as comedy).

god this is so good i love everything about it. the long chapters literally repaired my broken soul i don’t think i’ll ever be able to read another chopped up chapter that’s released in parts

Group Leader
The gorgeous art is so wasted on this story that it's actually kinda sad.

Users who are viewing this thread