When the Villainess Is in Love

Honestly this is hella overrated but a hype train is just so great that I think I might give it a 10 for now!!
Will probably change it later though.

I love how she's channeling my fan girling to the story AHAHAHAHA. Reading this felt like I'm fangirling with a friend 😂😂

eeh i have really mixed feelings about this. The original villaness' character is too good that the mc's fangirling in stark contrast gets rather annoying. Like it was ok for like a few chapters but when 20+ chapter is nothing but fangirling it does sorta get repetitive.

Such an entertainingly sad story, her coughing up blood really does well to make the story more attractive.

Ahahaha so much misunderstandings but they're good ahaha(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TEAM THAT TRANSLATES THIS, SO MUCH UPDATES IN A DAY WOW I'M FUCKING GRATEFUL 😭

Now on to this manhwa, I'm seriously having mixed feelings to the characters. It's so funny seeing this huge misunderstanding towards libertia, especially when their simpathy goes through the roof eventhough she actually was having fun and definitely not sick. Coughing up blood and then just smile after that? Damn 😂

At the same time though, I feel terrible and so sad towards the real princess, I wish she's also loved like the MC and not being left to die alone...

Please make the assassin the ML btw

Summary: You know the princess that gets mistaken for a saint even though she had ulterior motives? This is her, except the rumors are stuck

HAD ME LAUGHING ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER AS EVERY OTHER CHARACTER KEEPS
DESPAIRING OVER SOMETHING THAT WILL BE CURED AS SAID IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY ("She's brave it hurts so much and acts like its nothing".....because she doesn't feel pain LOL)

🧐? A nine? Hopefully I’ll enjoy it, art seems amazing and probably the story considering the rating.

Im such a sucker for the progress of this story, lil libertia unnie was so cute, eugene and cain has become someone whose worthy of staying by libertia's side, and the mc who passes out hard from hardcore fangirling sends me everytime 😂 i have high hopes for libertia's character development in the future ^^ thankiew so much for the team who updated this manhwa, blessings to yaall for sharing the joy w us 😭

misunderstandings as a comedic trope really is the best 🤣🤣🤣 im laughing so damn hard

Users who are viewing this thread