When the Villainess Is in Love

Daniel better be drop dead handsome with the way they're teasing his face. If he is basic, I will flip a table.

@Pink95 Jesus, you pretty boy chasers are scary.

Meanwhile, lets mourn the death of Ice queen unnie. At least the girl who took over her body properly appreciates the charm of pride and stoicism in aristocracy.

@itznani part of what makes Libertia high tier is that she would refuse to do things differently if given a second shot. Thats the beauty of her pride and conviction in her beliefs. Beautiful for sure. But yeah, leaving that aside, i agree: Original unnie is way better than body snatcher unnie.

Does anyone know a link to the raws or is this as far as it has gone? The art is freaking GORGEOUS and I want more..

Just waiting for midget Dio to make his move only to be foiled by pretty dracula and soljer boy.

I absolutely love this “antagonist”. The fan-girling and internal dialogue cracks me up! This is definitely a 10 (so far). I have truly enjoyed reading every chapter of this.

I want moar, the art is just toooo good. Also can I order 1 Eugene daddy pls, I need him in my life.

I tell myself as I read every chapter that this is just a manhwa yet I end up crying 😭 thank you for the update 🤗😭🤗😭

This be making me cry 😭, I can't wait to have a father daughter moment again

Group Leader
One of the best in its genre, the art and fluff is so wonderful yet I almost cry every chapters when I think of how the original princess lives her life and die proudly. And the past memories make the story even more sad, this story is pretty funny but it's also sad at the same time. I love both the mc and the original princess ❤️
To make this story even more sad you should read this story imagine how the original princess lives her life.

This chapter (28) was so sad, idk why,
but their reactions were really sad, and when they really think she's going to die is depressing
😢

Double-page supporter
The "original story" male protagonist was a villain, and the only antagonist who was a villain(ess) was the "self-made villainess" main female antagonist's mother.

Aggregator gang
It's pretty good, characters are interesting and fun and the plot takes second priority to experience. Worth reading

Users who are viewing this thread