When the Villainess Is in Love

lmao @ the discord chat! Thanks for translating another wonderful chapter it makes me want to see your tears jk

omg i look forward to the discord chat section at the end of the comics! they're so funny, keep up the hard work and dont forget to drink some water~!

I love this so much!! Like there aren’t that many chapters but I’m continuously rereading it because it’s so cute!!!!

The main character is too clingy for me to enjoy it but i want to continue it somehow cuz i enjoyed how it started. Does it get better?

Damn, I'm simping so hard for Eugene while simultaneously rooting for Cain (and slowly warming up to Herrace) that that Daniel guy will have to step up his game if he wants me to accept him as the ML. He better be twice as charismatic as my boy Eugene because I can already feel the second ML syndrome creeping up on me. I just really, really hope this won't be one of those comics were the other female characters (i.e. Ivyn) are there to end up being paired with the rest of the romantic interests so you don't feel that bad when our main character doesn't end up with any of them, those turns always end up cheapening the stories, if that makes any sense.

I love love love this manhwa oh my godd litia is so hilarious and the people around her are so kind 🥺 i feel really bad for og litia but at least mc is there who always appreciates her and thanks her

Volton's crying face is soooooooo satisfying~
Cain's beautiful long black hair and his shyness is beyond cute.
Herrace is..... Well, he looks like a child to me so can't really say much besides his man boob crack right there showing off that makes you wanna just touch them.

Aaah I read this too early, I think it’s still a quarter or less of the overall story. I should have waited for more chapters but I couldn’t resist the beautiful art and the interesting story. At least it’s not that much of a cliched isekai. Totally recommend this.

Hi, I'm new, I just binged the entirety of what is here so far, and I just want to say: THANK YOU!!!!!! This is sooooo goooood! Looking forward to more!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like if we didn't have the MC's perspective on this, it'd turn into some Wuthering Heights ass tragedy. I kinda wanna read that version too.

I can't wait til exam week is over. We just caught up but went back behind by 3 chapters (T~T) exams *smh. Until then, please be patient readers (telling this to myself tbh).😂😭

Users who are viewing this thread