When the Villainess Is in Love

Daniel will be reveal shortly in chapter 41 .
but during that time, he was at the palace during crown Prince's birthday to assassinate the princess( crown Prince hired him). But then it's failed cause crown Prince don't want to kill the princess yet.

whoever made that description needs to be banned from making anymore. Legit dont even understand what he was trying to say.

This is genuinely one of the worst mangas i’ve ever seen, mc is so boring that I had to force myself to finish chapter 5. Just godawful.

Sucks because the translations are great and the art is to, but its wasted on a crappy series made to cater to tiktokera.

Honestly didnt know it was possible to make a manga this mediocre

This is genuinely one of the best manhwa I've ever seen💕💕
The princess is not boring at all and the guys are hot ✨
I love them so much.
also I like misunderstanding in this story😂

I can't wait for update.
Sorry for my bad english

YALL ARE THE FUNNIEST SCAN GROUP I S2G. Poor Harrace just wants to be jailbait leave him be. Also rip to everyone going through the emotion rollercoaster that is Libertia- she’s built different lmao

@Denrick19 Uhhhh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? I think you gave your review on the wrong manga 😂😭. Unless this is ... really you opinion of this? Like wow it’s the complete opposite of how you just described it siiiis lmao 😂 😭

@Chappy07 I like how you clarified from the prev comment before u which is the exact opposite of what this person said 😂

The art is so amazing. The story is fun as well and the characters are easy to love. I also like how it doesn't feel like Im left on a painful cliffhanger every chapter, so I don't feel as much suffering when I'm out of chapters, but I feel excited when new ones are released.

@cnd Some folks I know went and grabbed a pic of him and posted it in the community I'm in. He looks absolutely disgusting, it's SAD haha.

Users who are viewing this thread