When the Villainess Meets the Crazy Heroine - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Just binge read the all the chapters, the translation is a bit messy at times but still very much understandable - thank you very much for working on it! :hearts:

The prince being a reasonable individual with their own thoughts and views is actually refreshing, most of the times they're made into either a despicable antagonist or a weirdly super supportive gae-lover with 0 personality and it's super boring, so I actually like him already! (y)

Dex-chan lover
It's raining chapters! Big thanks for the massive tls

I still can't get over the panels not being uniform in resolution but as long as the tls are above average then it's still quite nice

Also the gay content is so strong in this series when are they gonna get hitched :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
The prince being a reasonable individual with their own thoughts and views is actually refreshing, most of the times they're made into either a despicable antagonist or a weirdly super supportive gae-lover with 0 personality and it's super boring, so I actually like him already! (y)
Think appears reasonable is more appropriate, but yeah, it’s nice he’s nuanced.

Aggregator gang
The Prince here doesn't look as the the top of intelligence, becouse while it's true that culture can shape laws, it's also true that laws can shape culture, a case in point can be saw with the laws criminalizing homosexuality the british empire left during and after it's colonization strikes. Also I overall doubt his statements about population needs for economical balance, as while it's certainly true, I overall doubt that the phenomena of exclusive homosexuality would be enough to even dent a little the balance.
Also totally ignoring how his action can be perceived by others women.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them are having a good progressive tought

While the prince wants to do it slowly because he's affraid of nobles, reactionaries coming from religious sects and people

And also goddamn he can think and predict about future of society and science in modern era

While Irene wants it all to go and screw with the nobles and reactionaries

It's all good but the road will be so rough because they are living in feodalism era

Dex-chan lover
Just binge read the all the chapters, the translation is a bit messy at times but still very much understandable - thank you very much for working on it! :hearts:

Can't be bothered to protect girls being bullied because of him though. Until he protects the people around him properly he can suck on a lemon. Actions speak louder than words and his actions prove that his flowery words are worthless. He'll likely change, but as he is now he's just making excuses for why women's rights and gay rights aren't worth pursuing. It's too hard for him apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the other chapters posted here in Mangadex! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Double-page supporter
Man, I really hope that Kelly is endgame. I know she won't be, but a girl can dream right? 🫠

Dex-chan lover
The Prince here doesn't look as the the top of intelligence, becouse while it's true that culture can shape laws, it's also true that laws can shape culture, a case in point can be saw with the laws criminalizing homosexuality the british empire left during and after it's colonization strikes. Also I overall doubt his statements about population needs for economical balance, as while it's certainly true, I overall doubt that the phenomena of exclusive homosexuality would be enough to even dent a little the balance.
Also totally ignoring how his action can be perceived by others women.

But a law that have no support will create chaos/revolt which is his point.
Sure the king is known to be doing teh bi, but it's not accepted by society at large and even if the king make it law it's not like the people will follow it blindly.
(see systemic racism in USA even after the civil right acts)

Essentially they're 2 opposite end of making change to society.
Irene want to force society to accept the new way by using authority/power of the king.
Prince want to just nudge the country towards that possibility and hope the people will just naturally come to create/accept that new way.

One's extremely hands on, the other extremely hands off.

Dex-chan lover
But a law that have no support will create chaos/revolt which is his point.
Sure the king is known to be doing teh bi, but it's not accepted by society at large and even if the king make it law it's not like the people will follow it blindly.
(see systemic racism in USA even after the civil right acts)

Essentially they're 2 opposite end of making change to society.
Irene want to force society to accept the new way by using authority/power of the king.
Prince want to just nudge the country towards that possibility and hope the people will just naturally come to create/accept that new way.

One's extremely hands on, the other extremely hands off.
Pushing for normalization still goes a long way towards acceptance though. Also note that Dana didn’t offer a sensible path for it either, he just sidestepped the issue by bringing up economic reform.

Users who are viewing this thread