When ur in class reading manga cause u can

Contributor
isittasty.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You can tell panda is a kidd when he gives me an age warning.
Sadly, i'm not creating a pixiv account right now, but thanks for the source anyway, pando.

Group Leader
@MawMaw
right lol,
man what I wouldn't give to go back to a time where I was congregated with a bunch of people my own age to socialize with. Now it's just go to work, sleep, repeat.

Group Leader
@pandascepter
still gonna be gone in about 6 months T^T
Covid's only fucked my chances at getting a "real" job even more. Holding out for a greencard marriage in a progressive country at this point. Hell, I cracked my tooth the other day and spent 1k to fix it and that was WITH insurance.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@pandascepter
It says
This work cannot be displayed as it may contain sensitive content​
Create account

Double-page supporter
@Richman just wait until you get grandchildren, then you can ask them to open you a pixiv account there.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu
Hell, I cracked my tooth the other day and spent 1k to fix it and that was WITH insurance.
oof tell me about it I chopped a piece of my thumb off and had to pay close to 2k and all they did was gauze it I felt fucking retarded since I could have just done that myself.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/22161/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-elma-ol-nikki
Oh, hey. Borgar.
@ Richman just wait until you get grandchildren, then you can ask them to open you a pixiv account there.
m4X0GT0.gif

Damn, I must be pretty lucky with my insurance. I've been to the ER a few times recently (I'm generally healthy but these are outliers) and each time cost next to nothing.

Contributor
@Greenfrost
I don't even know what Pixiv is?
Pixiv is a Japanese online community for artists.
As of September 2016, the site consists of over 20 million members, over 43 million submissions, and receives over 3.7 billion page views monthly.
Pixiv aims to provide a place for artists to exhibit their illustrations and get feedback via a rating system and user comments.
Works are organized in an extensive tag structure which forms the backbone of the website.

Users who are viewing this thread