When were you when mangadex was kill?

Dex-chan lover
aeQLwvp_460swp.webp

@hazzack
this must be brother
it's winter 2024, full duck costume is a must to survive the harsh environment.

Dex-chan lover
Over at a buddy's house; he's also a tube electronics repair technician, and has offered to build me a phono pre based on the following (but using 6SL7's in place of the 7025's, and with a volume pot and 6SN7 cathode follower on the outputs), so we were working through details on that.
RCA-ohono-sc.jpg

Group Leader
Over at a buddy's house; he's also a tube electronics repair technician, and has offered to build me a phono pre based on the following (but using 6SL7's in place of the 7025's, and with a volume pot and 6SN7 cathode follower on the outputs), so we were working through details on that.
RCA-ohono-sc.jpg
wtf.

Dex-chan lover
amplifier?
Phono preamp - just the stage that gets the output from my TT up to line level. It then goes into a power amp, which drives the speakers. It's a bit different than the integrated amps/receivers most folks are used to.

Contributor
Just before, I was reading a good old manga with a name written with only two letters. During the downtime, I've made screenshots of the different funny messages on the maintenance page. After, I was reading the same good old manga with a name written with only two letters.

Users who are viewing this thread