When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 17 Ch. 224 - The 224th Move

Ayumu is actually insanely cracked to have pulled this off. Can't wait for the post-confession chapter!!

Double-page supporter
It was slow and sometimes kind of filler-like but it definitely is an on-brand drama-free Yamamoto series that feels good to see all the way through. Can’t wait for the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while. I hope it's not over and now it keeps going until he beats her dad so her can ask her hand in marriage or smth.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it really just feels kind of dumb to go 200 chapters of "if I win ill confess" and have the ending just literally be "okay I won I confess."
yeah it literally seems so obvious to make ayumu lose this Final Match so that the flow of the comic changes in literally any way or they have any growth but nope he's just better than her at shogi now so now he can finally admit that he likes her. Actually dreadful writing.

Dex-chan lover
yeah it literally seems so obvious to make ayumu lose this Final Match so that the flow of the comic changes in literally any way or they have any growth but nope he's just better than her at shogi now so now he can finally admit that he likes her. Actually dreadful writing.
a man who sticks to his convictions and triumphs through sheer will power is actually amazing writing and a good example to set for young men everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised we didn't get jerked around for one final time.

Dex-chan lover
damn! that was kinda boring!
now we need to see rin fall in love with someone else (that someone being me fuck you)

Users who are viewing this thread